Sarah Jessica Parker dripped in gold at the 2018 Met Gala, wearing a Dolce & Gabbana creation. The MVP of Met Gala made a statement as she strutted on the red carpet with her date, Andy Cohen, who also donned Dolce & Gabbana's cape and loafers.
The stare-worthy corset gown of 'Sex and the City' actress was done in gold baroque embellishments. Inspired by Neapolitan nativity altar dress, her costume was also adorned with gold filigree work. The brightly bursting red hearts on her dress not only served as a striking contrast but also added a character to the outfit.
Also, what hypnotized us was her headgear. Her towering gilded headpiece adjusted on her long loose hair did justice to her attire. She totally embraced the theme and in 10 years of Met Gala, she has proved to us that she can raise the fashionable bars.
A post shared by Dolce & Gabbana (@dolcegabbana) on May 7, 2018 at 9:53pm PDT
But also eye-catching was her green coloured eye makeup done by celebrity makeup artist Leslie Lopez. Her delicate earrings perfectly rounded off her look.
We think Sarah Jessica Parker is the queen of Met Gala. Don't you think she was just stunning?
- Jacqueline Glams It Up In A Golden Dress
- Madhuri's Pastel-hued Anarkali Is A Head Turner For Sure
- So, Sonakshi Sinha Woke Up Like This, WOW!
- Sophie Choudry Is The Style Inspiration You Didn't Know You Needed
- Haters Back Off! Deepika Is Slaying With Her Killer Hat
- Neha Dhupia Smoulders In A Semi-Formal Wear