Sarah Jessica Parker dripped in gold at the 2018 Met Gala, wearing a Dolce & Gabbana creation. The MVP of Met Gala made a statement as she strutted on the red carpet with her date, Andy Cohen, who also donned Dolce & Gabbana's cape and loafers.
The stare-worthy corset gown of 'Sex and the City' actress was done in gold baroque embellishments. Inspired by Neapolitan nativity altar dress, her costume was also adorned with gold filigree work. The brightly bursting red hearts on her dress not only served as a striking contrast but also added a character to the outfit.
Also, what hypnotized us was her headgear. Her towering gilded headpiece adjusted on her long loose hair did justice to her attire. She totally embraced the theme and in 10 years of Met Gala, she has proved to us that she can raise the fashionable bars.
A post shared by Dolce & Gabbana (@dolcegabbana) on May 7, 2018 at 9:53pm PDT
But also eye-catching was her green coloured eye makeup done by celebrity makeup artist Leslie Lopez. Her delicate earrings perfectly rounded off her look.
We think Sarah Jessica Parker is the queen of Met Gala. Don't you think she was just stunning?
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss