Sarah Jessica Parker dripped in gold at the 2018 Met Gala, wearing a Dolce & Gabbana creation. The MVP of Met Gala made a statement as she strutted on the red carpet with her date, Andy Cohen, who also donned Dolce & Gabbana's cape and loafers.
The stare-worthy corset gown of 'Sex and the City' actress was done in gold baroque embellishments. Inspired by Neapolitan nativity altar dress, her costume was also adorned with gold filigree work. The brightly bursting red hearts on her dress not only served as a striking contrast but also added a character to the outfit.
Also, what hypnotized us was her headgear. Her towering gilded headpiece adjusted on her long loose hair did justice to her attire. She totally embraced the theme and in 10 years of Met Gala, she has proved to us that she can raise the fashionable bars.
A post shared by Dolce & Gabbana (@dolcegabbana) on May 7, 2018 at 9:53pm PDT
But also eye-catching was her green coloured eye makeup done by celebrity makeup artist Leslie Lopez. Her delicate earrings perfectly rounded off her look.
We think Sarah Jessica Parker is the queen of Met Gala. Don't you think she was just stunning?
- This Eid-Al-Adha, Ditch Embellishments And Take The Simple Fashion Route
- Jennifer Garner Wore The Same Dress Which Meghan Markle Had Also Worn Before
- Bhumi Pednekar Notches Up Her Humble Black Dress With This Rainbow-Hued Addition
- Sonakshi Sinha's Separates Will Inspire You To Wear Something Different For Traditional Parties
- Kajol's Desi-Meets-Modern Attire Is A Reflection Of The Diversity Of The Country
- Shraddha Kapoor Looks Cute And Classy In This Beautiful Number