- 1 hr ago PV Sindhu Wins Gold At BWF World Championship: Here Are Some Facts About The Famous Badminton Player
- 12 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Day Five: Genelia D’ Souza Gives Us The Best Showstopper Moment With This Red Lehenga
- 13 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Exudes Contrasting Vibes With Her Two LFW 2019 Black Gowns
- 14 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Finale: Kareena Kapoor Khan Brings Alive Old Hollywood Glamour With Her Classy Look
- Finance How To Get Income Tax Refund If There Is A Mismatch In Bank Details?
- Automobiles Toyota To Sell BS-VI Compliant Diesel Models After April Deadline Next Year
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: Galaxy A50s, Mi A3, Galaxy Note10+, Realme 5 Pro And More
- Movies Top Actresses Are Not Willing To Work With Akhil Akkineni?
- News Why curbing plastic use is need of the hour?
- Sports Murali Vijay to play for Somerset in English County championship
- Education NTA To Conduct JNU Entrance Test JNUET In May 2020
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Kate Middleton also graced the BAFTA with Prince William and this time, she went for a pristine white Alexander McQueen gown. She looked sublime and wowed us with her fashion statement. It was a delicate number that seemed inspired by the romantic spring. The Duchess of Cambridge looked ethereal and gave us a fashion goal.
In the month of chilling winters, Kate wore a snowy gown with a promise of summers. It was a one-shouldered number with a free-flowing effect. The bodice of her gown was marked by wispy layers and ivory floral appliques. The remaining portion of the structured gown was voluminous and enhanced by lightweight fabric with sheets of tulle.
It was a figure-hugging number, which Kate paired with embellished pumps, which complemented her ensemble. She accessorised her look with an intricate diamond bracelet and south sea pearls earrings. The makeup was light and marked by a natural pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The puffed impeccable bun rounded out her gorgeous avatar. So, what do you think about Kate Middleton's attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.