- 13 min ago Samantha Akkineni Opts For A Gorgeous Blue Saree For Rana Daggubati’s Wedding
- 42 min ago Rana Daggubati And Miheeka Bajaj Tie The Knot And Look Resplendent In Their Outfits
- 4 hrs ago Happy Birthday Hansika Motwani: 5 Wow-Worthy Fashion Photoshoots Of The Actress That Left Us Stunned
- 5 hrs ago 8 Quick Hacks For Foundation That Is Too Dark For You
- Movies Sushant Singh Case: Father KK Singh Files Counter Affidavit Before SC Against Rhea Chakraborty
- Sports Rumour Has It: Chelsea to battle Leeds and Liverpool for Ben White
- News Rajasthan: Listsen to voice of people to save democracy, Ashok Gehlot to MLAs
- Automobiles Top Car News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Four-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- Technology Dell Mobile Adapter Speakerphone Review: A Good Addition To Your Desk
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Is Now The World's 4th Richest; Amasses $22 Billion This Year
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Joaquin Phoenix was spotted recently by the paparazzi as he made his way to the grocery store. He caught the attention of shutterbugs more because of his pants. His pants were enhanced by a splash of multi-hued paints and seemed like a splatter of paint. Now, we don't know whether it was a whiff of paint or design but we loved this style.
The Joker actor, who won the Oscar Award in the Best Actor category this year, exuded a very casual vibe. He looked amazing in his outfit that consisted of a white top and pants with a splash of paint. If you think deeply, it could have been a message of some sort too but we aren't sure at all. We liked the idea of the paint-splashed pants that he wore, which he teamed with a pair of sports shoes.
The actor accessorised his look with dark shades and wore a mask - an essential in the modern narrative. So, have you ever donned paint-splattered outfit? Let us know that in the comment section.