- 1 hr ago Here Are Fashion Lessons From Deepika Padukone In How To Slay It In Formal And Glamourous
- 1 hr ago Finding It Difficult To Deal With Roommates? Tips That Will Make Your Life Easy
- 2 hrs ago Red Sari Or Pink Sari, Which Sari Of Janhvi Kapoor's Did We Like More?
- 2 hrs ago 9 Healthy Dietary Tips For Marathon Runners
- Sports Boxing: Indian female pugilists clinch six medals at Nation's Cup in Serbia
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In 2020
- Technology Realme Loses Market Share After Festival Season: Report
- News Rajiv Gandhi assassination: SC asks TN to inform if decision taken on convict''s mercy plea
- Movies Allu Arjun Thanks Fans for Ala Vaikunthapurramloo’s Success
- Finance Ice-Cream And Frozen Desserts To Get Costlier
- Automobiles Triumph Rocket 3R Motorcycles Deliveries Begin In India: Currently Available In Eight Cities Only
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Jennifer Lawrence graced the Dior SS20 show recently and she looked simply stunning. The Red Sparrowactress not only had outfit goals for us but also gave us styling cues. Her look was something that we could ace too. So, let's find out what Jennifer Lawrence wore recently and what fashion lessons we can take from her.
So, her latest all-black attire had a whiff of global perspective with a cropped blouse paired with a long flared skirt and a structured leather jacket. Now, these are the elements from her outfit that we could pick up easily but pulling it off like Jennifer is another thing. Jennifer Lawrence carried her attire gracefully and with a lot of aplomb too. We thought she played with classics but gave it a boho spin. She mixed a lot of details harmoniously and her look fell into place.
The attire was about bohemian-meeting-biker but her jewellery game exuded regal vibes. She wore a delicate peal neckpiece and paired it with metallic array of necklaces. Jennifer also upped her look with animal-inspired earrings. The styling game was certainly strong and Jennifer Lawrence inspired us to play with our wardrobe a bit. The makeup was light with contoured cheekbones, pink lip shade, and subtle eye makeup. The wavy tied-blonde tresses rounded out her stylish avatar.
So, if you have separates or planning to buy one, Jennifer Lawrence is just the inspiration we need. What do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.