- 11 hrs ago Ananya Panday Turns ‘Wannabe Kendall Jenner’ As She Strikes Quirky Poses In Subtle Makeup And Top Knot Bun
- 11 hrs ago Tandav Actress Gauahar Khan Looks Resplendent In Her Velvet Suit; Perfect For Festive Events
- 12 hrs ago All The Possible Symptoms Of Low Blood Sugar Levels (Hypoglycemia)
- 12 hrs ago Giorgia Andriani Looks Like A Celestial Queen In Her Crown-Like Hairdo But Her Nail Paint Steals The Limelight
- Technology Amazon Great Republic Day Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Smartphones
- News 'No time to waste': Joe Biden posts first tweet as US President
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 12: Mangalam Kumar Wins Rs 50 Lakhs After His Father Fails To Make It To The Hot Seat!
- Sports Malinga announces retirement from franchise cricket
- Finance Should You Bet On Banking Stocks In 2021?
- Education IBPS PO Prelims Scorecard 2020 Released
- Automobiles Skoda Kushaq Teased On Website Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In January 2021
Gal Gadot, who created a trend with John Lennon song, Imagine amid lockdown and was on the receiving end of the trolls for the same, recently surprised us with her Vogue cover. The Wonder Woman actress exuded glamourous vibes with her cover shoot. We have decoded her attire and look for you.
Gal Gadot looked totally glamourous in her attire and we so loved the fierce look. Her photoshoot radiated strength and was titled, 'Once Upon A Time In Fashion'. Posed against a backdrop of deserted land with rocky hills in the background, Gal Gadot looked amazing. She wore a silver sequined gown that was accentuated by intricate patterns and shimmery details. Her ensemble was also enhanced by sheer accents. It was a figure-flattering number with a sheer skin-colour bodice.
View this post on Instagram
This was shot at Vasquez rocks a few months back...Who could have imagined what was coming? Thank you @voguemagazine for having me. Taken by the extraordinary @annieleibovitz ❤️🙏🏻❤️ ... fashion editor - @tonnegood entertainment editor - @sergiokletnoy Makeup - @sabrinabmakeup Hair - @renatocampora
A post shared by Gal Gadot (@gal_gadot) on
The actress kept her look jewellery-free and her makeup was also nude-toned. The muted pink lip shade and subtle eye makeup upped her bold avatar. The wet tresses rounded out her look and with this, she also gave us hairdo goal. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.
Photos Credit: Gal Gadot's Instagram