- 1 hr ago Ways To Cultivate Gratitude In Time Of COVID-19 Pandemic
- 16 hrs ago World Breastfeeding Week 2021: Mothers Should Avoid Breastfeeding If They Have These Medical Conditions
- 17 hrs ago From Kangana Ranaut To Zendaya, Influencer Neel Ranaut Recreates Outfits Of The Divas
- 18 hrs ago Is It Safe To Wear A Bra During Breastfeeding?
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11: Nikki On People Who Felt Arjun Was Unfair As He Chose Sourabh Instead Of Her
- News PM Modi to chair debate at UNSC on Aug 9
- Sports India vs England: Sunil Gavaskar backs under-fire Cheteshwar Pujara, has this suggestion for India batsman
- Education CBSE Compartment And Improvement Exams 2021 From August 16
- Technology Seagate One Touch HDD Review: Password Protected Backup At Swift Speeds
- Finance Stocks to Buy: Motilal Oswal Recommends 3 Stocks To Buy For Positive Returns
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Manipur In August
- Automobiles EV Charging Outlets At HP Petrol Stations — CESL Announces Partnership With HPCL
It's good news for actress Freida Pinto and her fans. The Slumdog Millionaire actress is expecting her first child with fiancé Cory Tran. Recently, she took to her Instagram page to announce her pregnancy and treat her fans with her maternity look. She shared a picture, where she was seen posing with Cory while flaunting her baby bump in a black printed dress. Freida's dress looked very pretty and she gave major maternity fashion goals to all would-be moms. So, let us take a closer look at her dress and decode it.
So, in the latest post on Instagram, Frieda Pinto was seen showing off her baby bump in a sleeveless black dress. It was accentuated by intricate and tiny red, pastel pink, and white floral prints. Her beautiful dress also featured a plunging neckline and cinched waist that added structure to her attire. The Immortals actress teamed her dress with minimal jewellery, which consisted of a gold-toned bracelet and a ring.
On the makeup front, with the minimal proportion of foundation and concealer, Pinto slightly contoured her forehead, nose, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled brows, black kohl, and pale pink lipstick wrapped up her look. She left her mid-parted straight highlighted tresses and looked beautiful.
On the other hand, her fiancé Cory Tran sported a light yellow half-sleeved polo T-shirt, that featured subtle striped patterns. He teamed it with denim jeans and upped his look with a wrist-wear and a ring. Blonde-highlighted hair, moustache, and stubble beard rounded out his dashing avatar.
Announcing her pregnancy, Frieda wrote, 'Baby Tran, coming this Fall! ❤'.
So, what do you think about this maternity look of Frieda Pinto? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Frieda Pinto's Instagram