- 5 hrs ago Global Citizen Live: Anil Kapoor, Amitabh Bachchan, Kiara Advani, Hrithik Roshan To Participate
- 6 hrs ago R.1 COVID-19 Variant: Everything You Need To Know
- 8 hrs ago What Is Bipolar Disorder? Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Treatments And Prevention
- 8 hrs ago Leading Short Video App Josh And MASH Project Foundation Collaborate To Launch #HungerHarega Challenge
- Travel World Tourism Day 2021: 5 Breathtaking Natural Wonders Of The World To See – Part 2
- News TMC to contest Goa Assembly polls, will declare CM candidate: O'Brien
- Sports Durand Cup: Bengaluru FC overcome gritty Army Green to enter semis
- Finance 2 Equity Mutual Funds Rated 1 By CRISIL To Initiate SIP In 2021
- Automobiles TVS Gearing Up For The Launch Of A New Scooter On October 7th; Rumours Point Towards Jupiter 125
- Movies Akshay Kumar Shares Heart-Melting Picture With Nitara On Her Birthday
- Education UPSC CSE 2020: IAS Topper Tina Dabi’s Sister Ria Dabi Gets Rank 15 In Civil Services Exam
- Technology Realme V11s 5G With Dimensity 810 Launched; What's Different From Standard Realme V11?
Anamika Khanna outfits are among the most eye-catching and so contemporary. She has given us wedding and festive wear goals on a number of occasions and here we have curated three Anamika Khanna lehenga picks for you. The three distinctive lehengas of hers were donned by Jacqueline Fernandez, Freida Pinto, and Katrina Kaif, which we have decoded for you. So, let's find out which these three lehengas of hers we found the best.
Jacqueline Fernandez's Printed Pink Lehenga
Designed by Anamika Khanna and styled by Chandini Whabi, this lehenga was donned by Jacqueline Fernandez for one of the festive occasions. She wore this lehenga that consisted of a cropped full-sleeved top with flared ends and a long skirt. Her ensemble was accentuated by multiple floral accents and she carried a white purse with her. The actress accessorised her look with diamond earrings and the makeup was highlighted by pink lip shade and complementing cheekbones. The long side-swept tresses rounded out her avatar.
Freida Pinto's Yellow Lehenga
Perfect for Haldi ceremonies, Freida Pinto's yellow lehenga is what you should wear for festive occasions. The diva wore this sunshine yellow lehenga, which featured a striped bodice and floral-patterned high-waist skirt with intricate patterns. Her skirt was pleated and she teamed it with a long complementing jacket that went well with her ensemble. The actress upped her look with an oxidised neckpiece and dainty earrings. The makeup was enhanced by pink lip shade and contoured cheekbones. The braided hairdo completed her look.
Katrina Kaif's White Lehenga
Katrina Kaif also looked radiant in her white lehenga that featured a sleeveless bodice and a long flared skirt. Her top was highlighted by intricate pattern and the skirt had the word, 'Everything' written on it. She teamed her ensemble with a white dupatta that was highlighted by a printed border. The actress notched up her look with oxidised silver earrings and bangles. The makeup was enhanced by muted pink lip shade and a tiny black bindi. The middle-parted tresses rounded out her avatar.
So, whose outfit did you like the most? Let us know that.
Courtesy: Anamika Khanna's Instagram