- 8 hrs ago Deficiency Of These Vitamins And Minerals Can Cause Insomnia
- 10 hrs ago COVID-19: Back-To-School Tips For Parents And Children
- 12 hrs ago Bunty Aur Babli 2: Rani Mukerji’s Poster Look Doesn't Quite Inspire Us To Get A Suit Stitched Like Hers
- 13 hrs ago Kriti Sanon’s Latest Fashion Lookbook Features A Traditional Net Lehenga And Smart Tan-Hued Airport Outfit
- News Amit Shah's J&K visit was necessary in aftermath of recent killings: Farooq Abdullah
- Sports Brighton and Hove Albion 1-4 Manchester City: Two-goal Foden inspires Guardiola's side
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan Reveals Kurup Release Date, Pens A Heartfelt Note
- Technology Redmi Note 11 Series Official Teaser Confirms 120Hz AMOLED Display; Pricing Details Also Leaked
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Finance HDFC Securities Gives Buy On A PSU Bank And Infra Stock
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
- Automobiles Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
Jacqueline Fernandez and Nushrat Bharucha's latest airport outfits were about casual style and gym wear. While Jacqueline's outfit was suited for the winter season, Nushrat's ensemble was summery and breezy. However, the best part is that they played with wardrobe basics. Let's take a look and decode their airport outfits.
Jacqueline Fernandez's Gym Wear
Jacqueline Fernandez wore a colour-blocked black and brown outfit. Her ensemble consisted of a black tee, which she teamed with brown, neon green, and black jacket and matching half trousers. The actress looked smart and sported her attire with a pair of white sports shoes. She also spruced up her look and gave us a fresh fashion goal by pairing her attire with a sleek chain. Jacqueline wore dark shades and highlighted her look with pink lip shade. The side-swept wavy tresses rounded out her avatar.
Nushrat Bharucha's Polka-dotted Attire
Nushrat Bharucha wore a sleeveless plunging neckline attire that was cinched at the waist. She wore a polka-dotted number, which was dipped in white hue and accentuated by black polka dots. Nushrat paired her ensemble with black pointed heels. Nushrat accessorised her look with a classy watch and carried a smart purse with her. Her makeup was highlighted by pink lip shade and an impeccable hairdo completed her airport look.
So, whose airport outfit and look you liked more? Let us know that.