To celebrate a decade in the fashion industry, Jade by Monica & Karishma unveiled their special edition collection titled, 'Oneness'. The celebratory event was held at the Taj Mahal Palace and Jacqueline Fernandez sashayed down the ramp for them. She looked simply resplendent and ravishing in her red gown.
Accentuated by nuanced details and flowy silhouette, Jacqueline's gown was meant for a woman, who is sensual and at the same time carefree. The bodice of her attire was structured but the remaining portion was flared and so twirl-worthy. It was a gown perfect for a red carpet or a cocktail event.
The deep-necked and sleeveless outfit of hers was detailed with sequins, appliques, and metallic touch. Yes, it did have a brush of embellishment but it was done meticulously. The designers allowed the hue and the fabric do more talking. As such, we felt it was a sophisticated piece but with a breezy touch. This gown was particularly appealing because it gave women, space, and comfort to walk freely.
Sexy and liberating at the same time! Jacqueline accessorised her look with a wine red clutch that she carried in a cross-bodied style. Her makeup was subtle and enhanced by smoky winged eyeliner and a nude lip shade. She completed her look with loosely tied hair and let curly tresses to fall gently.
So, how did you find Jacqueline's ramp show look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship