To celebrate a decade in the fashion industry, Jade by Monica & Karishma unveiled their special edition collection titled, 'Oneness'. The celebratory event was held at the Taj Mahal Palace and Jacqueline Fernandez sashayed down the ramp for them. She looked simply resplendent and ravishing in her red gown.
Accentuated by nuanced details and flowy silhouette, Jacqueline's gown was meant for a woman, who is sensual and at the same time carefree. The bodice of her attire was structured but the remaining portion was flared and so twirl-worthy. It was a gown perfect for a red carpet or a cocktail event.
The deep-necked and sleeveless outfit of hers was detailed with sequins, appliques, and metallic touch. Yes, it did have a brush of embellishment but it was done meticulously. The designers allowed the hue and the fabric do more talking. As such, we felt it was a sophisticated piece but with a breezy touch. This gown was particularly appealing because it gave women, space, and comfort to walk freely.
Sexy and liberating at the same time! Jacqueline accessorised her look with a wine red clutch that she carried in a cross-bodied style. Her makeup was subtle and enhanced by smoky winged eyeliner and a nude lip shade. She completed her look with loosely tied hair and let curly tresses to fall gently.
So, how did you find Jacqueline's ramp show look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!