- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Unfit Bhuvi prompts India to summon Saini as net bowler
- News Kejriwal urges Centre to increase Delhi's water share; promises 24x7 water supply by 2024
- Technology How To Travel With Drone To A New Country – All You Need To Know
- Movies Nagarjuna's Past Comments About Bigg Boss Telugu Haunt Him Big Time; Deets Inside!
- Finance IT Dept Issued Refunds Worth Rs 64,700 Cr From April To 18 June 2019
- Automobiles BMW X7 India-Launch Date Confirmed — The First-Ever 7-Seater Beemer Will Soon Be Available In India
- Education Looking For Career In Management? Explore Why BBA MBA Integrated Course Is Best After Class 12
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
To celebrate a decade in the fashion industry, Jade by Monica & Karishma unveiled their special edition collection titled, 'Oneness'. The celebratory event was held at the Taj Mahal Palace and Jacqueline Fernandez sashayed down the ramp for them. She looked simply resplendent and ravishing in her red gown.
Accentuated by nuanced details and flowy silhouette, Jacqueline's gown was meant for a woman, who is sensual and at the same time carefree. The bodice of her attire was structured but the remaining portion was flared and so twirl-worthy. It was a gown perfect for a red carpet or a cocktail event.
The deep-necked and sleeveless outfit of hers was detailed with sequins, appliques, and metallic touch. Yes, it did have a brush of embellishment but it was done meticulously. The designers allowed the hue and the fabric do more talking. As such, we felt it was a sophisticated piece but with a breezy touch. This gown was particularly appealing because it gave women, space, and comfort to walk freely.
Sexy and liberating at the same time! Jacqueline accessorised her look with a wine red clutch that she carried in a cross-bodied style. Her makeup was subtle and enhanced by smoky winged eyeliner and a nude lip shade. She completed her look with loosely tied hair and let curly tresses to fall gently.
So, how did you find Jacqueline's ramp show look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.