TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Jet Airways To Get Rs 1,500 Cr 'Immediate Support' As Founder Naresh Goyal Quits
- IPL 2019: RR vs KXIP — Live Updates
- Renault Announces Price Hike For Kwid Hatchback
- Deepika Padukone's First Look From Chhapaak Revealed!
- Oppo First 5G Smartphone Gets 5G CE Certificate
- Top 5 Affordable Cities In India To Live In 2019
- They Sell Honey With Dead Giant Hornets
- Global Carnage Drag Sensex Lower By 350 Points
To celebrate a decade in the fashion industry, Jade by Monica & Karishma unveiled their special edition collection titled, 'Oneness'. The celebratory event was held at the Taj Mahal Palace and Jacqueline Fernandez sashayed down the ramp for them. She looked simply resplendent and ravishing in her red gown.
Accentuated by nuanced details and flowy silhouette, Jacqueline's gown was meant for a woman, who is sensual and at the same time carefree. The bodice of her attire was structured but the remaining portion was flared and so twirl-worthy. It was a gown perfect for a red carpet or a cocktail event.
The deep-necked and sleeveless outfit of hers was detailed with sequins, appliques, and metallic touch. Yes, it did have a brush of embellishment but it was done meticulously. The designers allowed the hue and the fabric do more talking. As such, we felt it was a sophisticated piece but with a breezy touch. This gown was particularly appealing because it gave women, space, and comfort to walk freely.
Sexy and liberating at the same time! Jacqueline accessorised her look with a wine red clutch that she carried in a cross-bodied style. Her makeup was subtle and enhanced by smoky winged eyeliner and a nude lip shade. She completed her look with loosely tied hair and let curly tresses to fall gently.
So, how did you find Jacqueline's ramp show look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.