- 59 min ago Happy Birthday Malavika Mohanan: The Pretty Pink Outfits Of Beyond The Clouds Actress
- 1 hr ago Happy Birthday Shama Sikander: From Simple To Fashionable, The Diva’s Different Looks Decoded
- 2 hrs ago Happy Birthday Yashika Aannand: Her 5 Drop-Dead Gorgeous Pictures From Recent Fashion Photoshoots
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 04 August 2020
- Automobiles Yamaha R15 V3.0 Price Increase Announced: Second Hike After BS6 Update
- News India lists out long list of terror groups as it lashes out at Pakistan
- Sports Australia and West Indies postpone T20 series in October
- Finance Sashidhar Jagdishan To Replace Aditya Puri As HDFC Bank's CEO: Report
- Movies Nakkhul Blessed With A Baby Girl; Shares Adorable Picture On Instagram
- Technology Google Pixel 4a With Snapdragon 730G SoC Announced: India Launch Pegged For October
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Deepika Padukone and Katrina Kaif were ramp models before they became professional actors. While their showstopper moments on the ramp have been noticed after they become actresses, we have decoded two old ramp walk looks for you. Their looks were quite bold and loud and both the actresses inspired maximalist fashion. Take a look at the outfits donned by Deepika Padukone and Katrina Kaif.
Deepika Padukone's Old Modelling Picture
So, Deepika Padukone wore this extraordinary outfit on one of the occasions and looked amazing. It wasn't a simple look to pull off but Deepika did it so confidently. Her attire consisted of a sequinned metallic bustier, which she paired with structured bottoms and a matching scarf. The attire featured abstract prints and the statement ruffled headgear rounded out her avatar. The makeup was nude-toned and that completed Deepika Padukone's ramp look.
Katrina Kaif's Old Modelling Picture
Katrina Kaif was also a model before she became an actress. One of her pictures from her old modelling days that caught our attention was the one in which she wore a one-shouldered dress. Her attire featured a flared silhouette that consisted of abstract patterns and lining prints. It was a gorgeous number with a multi-hued belt. She upped her look with purple earrings and a hair accessory. The deep pink lip shade and curly perm tresses rounded out Katrina Kaif's look.