- 1 hr ago How To Contour Nose: Step-By-Step Tutorial For Beginners
- 3 hrs ago Independence Day 2020: Perfect Ethnic Outfits For The Special Occasion From B-Town Divas’ Wardrobe
- 4 hrs ago Independence Day 2020: Jewellery Goals From Leading Actresses For Stay-at-Home Independence Day
- 6 hrs ago Sun Transit In Leo 2020: In What Ways It Will Affect Different Zodiac Signs
- News The punch from Red Fort: PM Modi’s strong message to China, Pakistan
- Movies Divyanka Tripathi, Kapil Sharma, Dilip Joshi And Other TV Stars Wish Fans On 74th Independence Day
- Automobiles New 2020 Mahindra Thar Unveiled: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its India Launch
- Sports Alexander-Arnold is Premier League's Young Player of the Season
- Technology Nokia 5.3 Appears On Official Website; India Launch Imminent?
- Finance 5 Best Ways To Become Financially Independent, This Independence Day
- Education Independence Day Q And A: Test Your Knowledge On The Indian Independence Struggle
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
Katrina Kaif has been spending quality time at her Mumbai home these days. The actress often takes to her Instagram to share what's-happening-in-her-life amid lockdown with her fans. Apart from doing household chores, the actress has also been inspiring us with her comfy wardrobe that we could all relate to. So, let's find out what stay-at-home fashion of Katrina Kaif looks like.
Katrina Kaif's Tee And Jeans
We guess Katrina Kaif watched The Lion King recently and she looked smart as ever in her outfit that consisted of a tee and denims. It was a colour-blocked number that featured a half-sleeved yellow tee and she paired it with a graphic print and blue-hued washed denims. Katrina Kept her look accessory-free and even the makeup was light. The long sleek tresses rounded out her avatar.
Katrina Kaif's White Attire
The Bharat actress lit the candles yesterday and wowed us with her simple attire. Katrina wore a white blouse that could have either been a dress or a kurta. Her flared kurta featured billowing sleeves and was intricately-embroidered. She kept her look accessory-free and the makeup was light and minimal. The side-parted tresses completed her look.
So, which attire of Katrina Kaif's are you more likely to wear? Let us know that.
Photos Credit: Katrina Kaif's Instagram