- 1 hr ago World Environment Day: Harmful Effects Of Air Pollution On The Environment
- 1 hr ago Vat Purnima Vrat 2020: Know About The Date, Rituals And Significance
- 2 hrs ago Workplace Injuries And Accidents: Here Are Some Tips To Prevent Them
- 2 hrs ago Sunny Leone Exudes Party Vibes In An All-Black Rocking Attire And We Can’t Wait For Weekend To Come
- Sports Coronavirus: Rafael Nadal wants tennis to 'wait a little bit more' for safe return
- Technology List Of Vivo Smartphones Expected To Launch Soon In India
- Movies PHOTO: Suhana Khan And Gauri Khan Spotted Spending Quality Time In Balcony
- News INX Media case: SC dismisses CBI's challenge to Chidambaram's bail
- Automobiles TVS Sport BS6 Bike Prices Increased Marginally: New Prices Now Start At Rs 52,500
- Finance No Coercive Action Against Employers For Non-Payment Of Wages Till 12 June
- Travel Scenic Road Trips In The Western Ghats That Every Biker Must Take This Monsoon
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In Times Asia University Rankings 2020
Come the festival of lights, diwali and we all look forward to getting dressed for the Laxmi puja. While some of us opts for lehengas and suits, a few also want to drape saris for the special occasion. So, for those of you, who want to drape saris, we have curated five awesome sari ideas for you. The saris on the list by these designers are latest and absolutely classy, so take a look for some festive inspiration.
Yes, this sari by Naturally Anuradha is absolutely festive and graceful. Draped in a nivi style, this sari is accentuated by subtle motifs and intricate embroidery. The sari also features deep red border and she teamed her sari with a half-sleeved blouse with patterned border. If draped conservatively like the model, you wouldn't need to accessorise your look with jewellery much but you can spruce up your avatar with delicate bracelets.
Parul And Ashie
If you want to drape a pastel delicate sari for the festive occasion, this Parul and Ashie sari is ideal for you. Dipped in peach-pinkish hue, this sari is absolutely light and enhanced by white floral accents. You can team it with a tailored full-sleeved blouse like the model or you can colour-block it too with a white-hued blouse. Also, if planning on draping this sari, don't forget to notch up your avatar with pearl jewellery.
Not everyone wants an understated sari, some of us might even want an absolutely vibrant number like this sari by Sanjukta Dutta. This sari is splashed in the shades of blue and looks totally festive and bright. We love the exaggerated puffed-up light blouse and floral accents, which you can totally team with this sari. In case you are thinking of draping this sari, keep you jewellery light and gold.
Pramaa by Pratima Pandey
White is such a special and lovely hue and the best part about white sari is that you can pair it with myriad hued blouses. This Pramaa by Pratima Pandey sari donned by model is gorgeous and what we like about this sari is so simple yet stunning. You can pair this sari with a floral blouse like in the picture or you can even opt for minty green or pink blouse for some festive effect. Accessorise your look with studs and bracelets, if you are planning on wearing this sari.
Ikai By Ragini Ahuja
In the aforementioned point, we were talking about colour-blocking your sari. So, yes this Ikai By Ragini Ahuja sari is a perfect example. This sari is absolutely humble with sheer accents, dotted patterns, and floral embroidery on the border. The model has teamed it with red sleeveless blouse, which makes for a winning combination but you can go for different colours too. Keep your jewellery light if this is your sari choice.
So, which sari from the list will you pick for the Laxmi puja? Let us know that in the comment section.