- 42 min ago Rosh Hashanah 2020: Know About This Festival In Detail
- 1 hr ago 14 Simple And Easy Ways To Get Rid Of A Fever
- 2 hrs ago Nora Fatehi’s Minimalist Make-up For A Photoshoot Is Such A Inspiration
- 4 hrs ago Sanam Saeed Gives Us A Bridal Wear Goal With Her Resplendent Outfit And Exquisite Jewellery
- Finance FDI In Defence Sector Increased To 74%
- Movies Malaika Arora On Being COVID-19 Positive: The Biggest Challenge Was Not Being Able To Meet My Son
- News 6 COVID-19 positive Bhopal gas tragedy survivors die due to alleged hospital negligence
- Technology Amazon Oppo Fantastic Day 2020: Discount Offers On Oppo Smartphones
- Sports IPL 2020: MI vs CSK: All you need to know: Chennai Super Kings face Mumbai Indians in IPL Clasico
- Automobiles EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
First Dolce & Gabbana (D&G) surprised us with their leopard-prints collection and now the leading fashion giant has introduced a brand new Fall Winter 2019-20 collection, which is not only inspired by rich flowers and foliage but also the queens of the Baroque era. A very maximalist collection with luxuriant tones and master craftsmanship, the looks created in this new D&G collection exuded regal vibes but with a contemporary touch. However, more than the outfits, here are two stunning pieces from this collection, which absolutely left us speechless.
The two pieces that totally fascinated us were a pair of wedges and a clutch. The pieces were beyond couture and unapologetically plush. Talking about the clutch first, it was made out of gold and seemed extremely extravagant. It was an elaborate purse with intricate floral patterns in gold embossed on it. The box purse was accentuated by the two framed pictures of the queens of Baroque period. It even had a small white flower pattern above its lock and key area, and the handle of the clutch was beautifully done. If you must notice, the model holding the purse flaunted yet another royal jewel, which was a statement ring with an image of a queen.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Dolce & Gabbana (@dolcegabbana) on
Now coming to the sandals, the heels were given a royal effect with the help of sophisticated red velvet fabric and the heels were enhanced by gold tones and the picture of queen. It was one of the most priceless sandals we saw this year. So, what do you think about the Baroque period-inspired piece by D&G? Let us know that in the comment section.