- 5 hrs ago Ananta Chaturdashi 2021: Check Out Ganesh Visarjan 2021 Date, Puja Time And Significance
- 10 hrs ago Jennifer Lopez's Hair And Makeup At MTV VMAs 2021 And How To Perfect It At Minimal Cost!
- 15 hrs ago Emmy Awards 2021: MJ Rodriguez First Transwoman To Be Nominated - How Inclusive Are The Emmys This Year?
- 18 hrs ago Can People With Diabetes Include Pineapple In Their Diet?
- News Situation in Afghanistan, radicalisation, terror recruitment get top billing at high level security meet
- Movies Sakshi Excellence Awards: Mahesh Babu And Allu Arjun Bag Best Actor Awards, See Pics!
- Finance CBDT: PAN-Aadhaar Link Deadline Extended Till 31st March 2022
- Sports Mack is back! Vinales tops Day 1 at Misano
- Technology List Of Apple iPhones That Have eSIM Capability
- Automobiles TVS Ventures Into Personal E-Mobility Business With EGO Movement; All-Cash Deal Through Its Subsidiary
- Travel 10 Stunning Places To Visit In Winter In Kerala
- Education AFCAT Result 2021: Check IAF AFCAT Exam Result 2021 Link And Cut-off
We have been waiting for the fashion's biggest event, Met Gala but the MTV VMAs, are for sure serving us high-voltage fashion moments. Yes, a number of divas graced the VMAs 2021 red carpet in their fashionable best but it was Doja Cat, who had the social media talking with her unconventional fashion. The singer and rapper and host for the VMAs this year, Doja Cat made us realise that we don't really need Met Gala. She wore costumes that were Met Gala-perfect and had our attention. Let's find out what she wore that made us surprised.
Doja Cat's Chair Hat
Yes, the hat made for such a non-conformist wear and Doja left everyone speechless with her hat. She absolutely slayed it in a Vivienne Westwood number. Doja wore a horse-inspired dress that featured a sheer plunging-neckline bodice. The dress was enhanced by gathered accents and she paired her ensemble with red peep-hole sandals, which went well with her attire. However, the main highlight about her look was the red-coloured hat that was actually a chair turned upside down and later, she even sat on this chair. Well, her chair-inspired hat made us think why we didn't get this idea before.
Doja Cat's Worm-Inspired Costume
This was totally Met Gala costume and Doja Cat wore it for the VMAs. Her worm-inspired costume won the internet and Doja totally pulled it off confidently. Designed by Thom Browne, this costume came from designer's SS18 collection and it was accentuated by padded detailing. The blue and orange were the hues used in her costume and Doja Cat paired her ensemble with pointed yellow pumps. Her makeup was highlighted by glossy mauve lip shade, winged eyeliner, and contoured cheekbones.
Doja Cat's Feet Outfit
Yes, Doja Cat made it awestruck with her outfits and this one was a distinctive number too. Not only, did she play with colour-blocks in this outfit but the feet part of her outfit really made us think of those fairytales. There was surrealism to this ensemble of hers too. She wore a pink-hued asymmetrical shirt that was full-sleeved and short and teamed it with multi-hued glittering tights with statement red feet. She also wore a matching red hat with this costume of hers and we were so fascinated.
Doja Cat created some stunning unconventional moments with the MTV VMAs as the platform and we admire her for keeping it so non-conformist. So, which attire of hers did you like the most? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pictures Source: Instagram