- 1 hr ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas Proves How Confidence Can Help You Rock Any Given Bold Attire
- 2 hrs ago Bella Hadid Makes A Bold Statement At Max Mara’s Show; Here’s How To Get This Look
- 2 hrs ago Mouni Roy Is A Picture Of Elegance In This White Belted Sari
- 2 hrs ago Be Careful What You Wish For! 8 Reasons Why Watching Porn Can Affect Your Relationships And Sex Life
- Automobiles Benelli Leoncino 250 India Launch Expected Soon: Specs, Details & Price
- Sports Supreme Court allows TNCA to hold elections
- Movies Skinny Jennifer Aniston Was Asked To Further Lose 30 Pounds To Essay Rachel Green On Friends!
- Finance Airbnb Plans To Go Public In 2020
- News Is this his 'Trump card'?: Congress relates corporate tax cut to 'Howdy Modi' event
- Technology Google To Soon Launch Feature Phone With Assistant Support
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
The second day of the ongoing Lakme Fashion Week Winter Festive 2019 started on a sustainable note. There were a number of shows that offered sustainable outfit choices but we absolutely loved outfits from Anuj Bhutani's show. Presented by Khadi & Village Industries Commission, there are reasons we liked Anuj Bhutani's show. Here are some of the outfits we liked from his collection. Take a look.
The All-White Outfit And Quirky Shoes
This particular outfit was not only humble but with asymmetrical neckline, it added a modern twist to the old-fashion kurta pyjama. This attire consisted of a kurta with sheer sleeves and a pyjama. Apart from the kurta pyjama, what also caught our attention were those shoes, which also seemed crafted out of khadi fabric. Now, that was an amazing trend to look forward to.
The Textured Dress
One of the models walked down the ramp in a structured dress at LFW W/F 2019, which was made out of quintessential khadi fabric. Muted and dipped in the shades of grey, this quarter-sleeved dress featured tassle bodice, which was a stunning addition. She paired her dress with shoes and socks and carried a small bunch of flowers with her.
The Stripes And Colour-Coordinated Outfit
A model sashayed down the ramp in a matching outfit, which consisted of a shirt and high-waist pants. Her shirt was full-sleeved and the pants were accentuated by two bold yellow stripes, which we found as a very understated design. The golden shoes colour-blocked her attire and the bandana scarf rounded out her look.
The Draped And Layered Outfit
A model walked down the ramp in an all-white outfit that was draped and layered. She wore a full-sleeved kurta that was asymmetrical with a drape. Her attire was subtly-done in gold prints and she teamed it with pleated bottoms and transparent slippers. The makeup was nude-toned with a dramatic eye shadow.
And The Colour-Blocked Attire
This khadi silk attire consisted of a cream kurta that was flared and he paired it with golden-hued pants, which contrasted his kurta. He also teamed his attire with a khadi cream-toned drape that accentuated his outfit. He paired his ensemble with white sandals and a cap that reminded us of pre-independence era.
So, which outfit from Anuj Bhutani's collection you loved the most? Let us know that.