- 2 hrs ago Labyrinthitis: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 2 hrs ago Can Diabetics Donate Blood? Everything You Need To Know
- 3 hrs ago Q-Rious 2019: A Corporate Networking Event For LGBTQ+ Community Is Going To Be Held In Delhi
- 3 hrs ago Malavika Mohanan Makes Us Want To Up Our Dress Game With Casual Outfits
- Sports WWE Superstar Charlotte Flair takes special dance lesson from Bollywood actor Varun Dhawan - Watch
- News Sikkim State Lotteries Diwali Bumper: Small Businessman from WB wins first prize of Rs 5 Crore
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 46 - Will Mahira and Paras be the next duo to part ways in the Bigg Boss house?
- Finance Why Did Bharti Airtel Shares Gain In Trade On Friday Despite Massive Q2 Loss?
- Travel Jabalpur - A Dream Destination For All Seasons
- Technology Vodafone Idea's ARPU Declines To Rs.107 During Q2FY20
- Automobiles Jawa Perak Launched In India At Rs 1.94 Lakh: New Bobber-Style Jawa To Rival RE Classic 350
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
Beyond the Clouds actress, Malavika Mohanan once again stunned us with her showstopper avatar on the day two of the ongoing Lakme Fashion Week Winter Festive 2019. Earlier on the day one, Malavika had walked the ramp for Vineet Rahul in her blue separates, which consisted of a bralet, structure-defying pants, and a sheer jacket. This time, the actress sashayed down the ramp for Padmaja. Let's decode her attire and look.
So, Malavika donned a sari and looked like a dream. Dipped in the shades of purple, her sari seemed accentuated by Batik prints and was impeccably pleated. Her gorgeous sari was a tribute to the sustainability movement and the day two as such was about promoting sustainability and eco-friendly fashion. It featured a light drape and this sari was perfect for those looking forward to take a break from embellishments and the usual ornate saris. She teamed her sari with a bateau-neckline blouse that complemented her sari. Well, Malavika Mohanan's sari inspired us to slow down in the times of fast fashion.
She paired her sari with brown sandals, which went well with her sari. Her look was accessory-free and it was a welcome change. The makeup was dewy-toned with contoured cheekbones, muted pink lip shade, and the middle-parted braided hairdo rounded out her look.
So, what do you think about Malavika Mohanan's attire and look? Feel free to share accounts in the comment section.