- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: PCB denies rift between players and coach
- News Tejashwi Yadav may be in England for cricket world cup, says RJD leader Amid encephalitis crisis
- Movies DISTURBING! Hrithik Roshan's Sister Sunaina Says, 'My Father SLAPPED Me Because I Love A Muslim Guy'
- Automobiles Korean Designer Features Hot Water Bath In Car — Where’s The Rest Of The House?
- Technology Xiaomi Teases The Launch Of Its Mi Electric Shaver In India – All You Need To Know
- Finance Bengaluru Enters Top 10 APAC Cities List For Real Estate FDI
- Education SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 Released For Tier I Examination
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Malavika Mohanan also wore a Raw Mango sari for the Maharashtra Achievers' Awards. The actress was a traditional perfection and looked graceful in her sari. She kept her look simple and
there was something so vintage about her look. Let's decode her attire and ethnic avatar, which has all our attention.
So, Malavika draped an ivory sari, which was modern and totally floral-inspired. Her lightweight sari was adorned with meticulously-placed green and pink floral accents. Her attire absolutely exuded dreamy vibes and she teamed it with a plain white sleeveless blouse, which went well with her drape. Malavika looked ethereal and her styling was done beautifully too.
Styled by Triporna Majumder, 'Beyond The Clouds' actress accessorised her look with a layered pearl choker, which came from the label, Azotiique by Varun Raheja. Her makeup was light too with a pink lip shade and impeccably-applied kohl. The side-swept wavy tresses enhanced her traditional look. Malavika Mohanan was a vision in her sari. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.