- Movies COVID-19: Late Actress Manorama’s Son Allegedly Consumed Sleeping Pills For Not Getting Alcohol
- Technology Vivo Y50 With Quad Cameras Launched: Price, And Specifications
- Sports John Wright appointed President of Derbyshire
- News Govt plans to create ‘larger force’ to tackle Covid-19, online training to be launched
- Automobiles BMW R18 Bookings Open Unofficially In India: Launch Expected Late This Year Or Early Next
- Finance Flight Suspension To Be Lifted Once Coronavirus Under Control, Said Civil Aviation Minister
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In April
- Education CBSE Academic Calendar 2020-21 For Class 1 To 12
Malavika Mohanan also wore a Raw Mango sari for the Maharashtra Achievers' Awards. The actress was a traditional perfection and looked graceful in her sari. She kept her look simple and
there was something so vintage about her look. Let's decode her attire and ethnic avatar, which has all our attention.
So, Malavika draped an ivory sari, which was modern and totally floral-inspired. Her lightweight sari was adorned with meticulously-placed green and pink floral accents. Her attire absolutely exuded dreamy vibes and she teamed it with a plain white sleeveless blouse, which went well with her drape. Malavika looked ethereal and her styling was done beautifully too.
Styled by Triporna Majumder, 'Beyond The Clouds' actress accessorised her look with a layered pearl choker, which came from the label, Azotiique by Varun Raheja. Her makeup was light too with a pink lip shade and impeccably-applied kohl. The side-swept wavy tresses enhanced her traditional look. Malavika Mohanan was a vision in her sari. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.