TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Minimum Income Guarantee Will Increase Congress Tally, Say People
- IPL 2019: RR vs KXIP — Highlights
- Ford Cars To Feature Amazon Alexa — Best Voice-Command System Ever?
- Shabana Azmi Reacts To PM Modi Biopic Credit Row
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Airtel Online Store: Get Samsung Galaxy S10, iPhone XR, Google Pixel 3
- She Injected Fruit Juice Into Blood!
- Top 5 Affordable Cities In India To Live In 2019
Both the actors were promoting their movie while participating in dancing and a few other activities with the school children.
Ranbir and Katrina both looked quite good in their individual style books. Ranbir had a decent style statement, looking too handsome in a beige coloured Canali jacket which he wore with a black printed tee and a pair of jeans, both from Roberto Cavalli. He finished the look with Guidi shoes and Kuboraum shades.
Katrina also managed to look the prettiest in a floral printed dungaree from Lulu and Sky and jewellery from Being Human and Atelier Mon. She matched the attire with beige canvas shoes, not much of a perfect match though.