Both the actors were promoting their movie while participating in dancing and a few other activities with the school children.
Ranbir and Katrina both looked quite good in their individual style books. Ranbir had a decent style statement, looking too handsome in a beige coloured Canali jacket which he wore with a black printed tee and a pair of jeans, both from Roberto Cavalli. He finished the look with Guidi shoes and Kuboraum shades.
Katrina also managed to look the prettiest in a floral printed dungaree from Lulu and Sky and jewellery from Being Human and Atelier Mon. She matched the attire with beige canvas shoes, not much of a perfect match though.
- Is Ranbir Kapoor Trying To Follow Ranveer Singh's Wacky Style Path?
- Ranbir Kapoor Gets Goofy With Style At Jagga Jasoos Promotion
- “Jagga And The Jughead” Pulled Off A Good Airport Look
- “Age Is Just A Number”, Says Neetu Singh Kapoor's Latest Casual Style
- Ranbir Kapoor's Latest Look Is Cool But So Unlike Him
- Ranbir And Katrina Rocked Their Uber Cool Styles At Their Movie Promotion
- Katrina Kaif's Sister, Isabelle Is The Next Stylish New Face For Lakme India