Both the actors were promoting their movie while participating in dancing and a few other activities with the school children.
Ranbir and Katrina both looked quite good in their individual style books. Ranbir had a decent style statement, looking too handsome in a beige coloured Canali jacket which he wore with a black printed tee and a pair of jeans, both from Roberto Cavalli. He finished the look with Guidi shoes and Kuboraum shades.
Katrina also managed to look the prettiest in a floral printed dungaree from Lulu and Sky and jewellery from Being Human and Atelier Mon. She matched the attire with beige canvas shoes, not much of a perfect match though.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know