- 2 hrs ago Labyrinthitis: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 3 hrs ago Can Diabetics Donate Blood? Everything You Need To Know
- 3 hrs ago Q-Rious 2019: A Corporate Networking Event For LGBTQ+ Community Is Going To Be Held In Delhi
- 3 hrs ago Malavika Mohanan Makes Us Want To Up Our Dress Game With Casual Outfits
- Automobiles Jawa Perak: Top Features To Know About One Of India's First Bobber-Style 300cc Motorcycle
- News "A pattern of harassment" emerging, says Amnesty India on CBI raids
- Sports WWE Superstar Charlotte Flair takes special dance lesson from Bollywood actor Varun Dhawan - Watch
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 46 - Will Mahira and Paras be the next duo to part ways in the Bigg Boss house?
- Finance Why Did Bharti Airtel Shares Gain In Trade On Friday Despite Massive Q2 Loss?
- Travel Jabalpur - A Dream Destination For All Seasons
- Technology Vodafone Idea's ARPU Declines To Rs.107 During Q2FY20
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
Jack Heslewood of England won the title of Mr World 2019. Defeating 71 candidates during the gala night, Jack became the 'world's most desirable man'.
The finale was held in Manila, Philippines on Friday, 23 August at the Smart Araneta Coliseum, one of Asia's largest indoor arenas.
Image Source: Indiatimes
Mr World South Africa, Fezile Mkhize and Mr World Mexico Brian Arturo Gonzalez were the first and second runner-ups respectively. Rohit Khandelwal of India, the reigning Mr World, was present on stage at the grand night to pass over the title to his successor.
Mr World pageant is a tough three-week contest that tests the endurance and capability of the contestants through a series of events. This was the first time that the contest was held in the Philippines and the grand event was broadcasted live for the whole world to witness.
Hosted by former Miss World Megan Young and Mikael Daez, the special night featured performances by Kris Lawrence, Mugford and Alyssa Muhlach. Julia Morey, the Chairman and CEO of Miss World Organisation, was the Chairman of the judging panel of the contest.
Apart from the winning title, five special fast track winners were awarded during the event. These are as follows:
- Mr World South Africa, Fezile Mkhize - Sports Challange
- Mr World Tonga, Mikaele Ahoman - Talent Competition
- Mr World Ireland, Wayne Walsh - Extreme Challange
- Mr World Mexico, Gonzalez - Top Model Competition
- Mr World Nepal, Akshay Rayamajhi - Multimedia Challange