- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 20 April 2021
- 12 hrs ago Bhediya Schedule Wrap: Kriti Sanon Has Our Attention With Her Knitted Pink Cardigan
- 12 hrs ago Ram Navami 2021: Muhurta, Rituals and Significance Of This Festival
- 12 hrs ago Style Alert! Neha Kakkar Teams Her Favourite Green Dramatic Dress With Black Boots And It’s A Perfect Match
- Technology Last Day Offers On Flipkart Carnival Sale April: Discount On Realme Smartphones
- Movies COVID-19 Vaccine For All Above 18: Kareena Kapoor, Riteish Deshmukh, Swara & Others Laud Government’s Move
- Sports WTC final to go ahead as planned: ICC after Britain adds India to travel 'red list'
- Education UPSC EPFO Exam Postponed Due To Surge In COVID-19 Cases
- News PM Modi to meet COVID-19 vaccine manufacturers today as govt opens jabs for all above 18 years
- Automobiles 2022 Nissan GT-R Nismo Revealed: Features Aesthetic Changes and Performance Upgrades
- Finance What is Cheque Bounce?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Lakshadweep In April 2021
Born on 6 August 1987, Aditya Narayan is the son of popular singer Udit Narayan. Following the footsteps of his father, Aditya has lent his voice to numerous Bollywood hit songs. But apart from it, he has proved his worth in all the fields. He is not just a playback singer, but has also been a child artist and now Bollywood actor. The actor has hosted many seasons of reality show Sa Re Ga Ma Pa and Indian Idol and entertained us with his humour.
On the fashion front too, Aditya has impressed us with his dress sense. His charming personality and fashionable appearances are what one cannot ignore. As Aditya Narayan turns a year older today, let us take a look at some of his stylish outfits that gave major goals.
Aditya Narayan In A Blue Printed Pantsuit
Aditya Narayan sported a light-blue pantsuit, which was accentuated by dark-blue prints and brown-hued face shape patterns. His suit consisted of a full-sleeved one-buttoned blazer and pants. He layered his blazer with a red shirt and completed his look with a pair of red shoes. The Shaapit actor accessorised his look with a chain neckpiece and sported a clean shave look. The red-hued reflectors added stylish quotient to his look.
Aditya Narayan In A Red Sherwani
Aditya Narayan gave major ethnic fashion goals in a full-sleeved red sherwani, which was accentuated by intricate checked patterns and white buttons. He layered his sherwani with a brown-hued kurta and teamed it with off-white pants. The matching pocket square adorned with golden thread upped his look.
Aditya Narayan In A Pink Pantsuit
Aditya Narayan gave twinning fashion moment with Neha Kakkar in his light-pink pantsuit. His suit consisted of a full-sleeved notch-lapel one-buttoned blazer and matching pants. The Pardes actor layered his blazer with a classic white shirt and completed his look with a pair of grey shoes. With clean shave look, he rounded out his look.
Aditya Narayan In A Purple Pantsuit
Aditya Narayan was decked up in a purple pantsuit and looked stylish in it. His suit consisted of a full-sleeved black lapel blazer and matching pants. It was a double-breasted designer blazer that featured side pockets and pocket square. The Akele Hum Akele Tum actor layered his blazer with a classic-collar grey shirt that had black striped patterns.
We really liked all these fashionable looks of Aditya Narayan. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Aditya Narayan