- 1 hr ago How To Get Pink Lips Naturally At Home
- 1 hr ago Are You Pregnant? 15 Symptoms To Watch Out For
- 2 hrs ago This Bride Flaunting Her Self-Designed Lehenga Is The Best Thing You Will See On The Internet
- 2 hrs ago Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal's Marriage Location Revealed And Here Are Designers They Can Consider
- Automobiles Toyota Fortuner BS6 Petrol And Diesel Engine Specifications Revealed
- Movies Vijay Deverakonda To Share Screen Space With Mahesh Babu?
- Sports Spurs sign PSV's Bergwijn for reported £27m
- News 2019-nCoV: HIV wonder drug used to 'cure' coronavirus patient by China doctors
- Technology Alibaba Foldable Phone Patent Spotted: How’s It Different?
- Finance Sensex Ends Higher On Strong Global Cues
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Odisha In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The 77th edition of Golden Globes 2020 Awards, which is the most-anticipated award function of the year is here and it was a star-studded event. It featured many stars showcasing their glamour on the red carpet. From vibrant colours to unique designs, the stars added grace to the occasion. If you haven't seen yet, we are here with some of the best-dressed celebrities from the award function. Take a look.
The Friends actress gave us major fashion goals by wearing a strapless black ball gown. The Dior Haute Couture gown had ruffles on the bodice. Jennifer Aniston's makeup was minimal and she wore a diamond-studded necklace and a stunning ring in her left finger.
Priyanka Chopra Jonas
Priyanka Chopra looked gorgeous in her pink off-shoulder gown that had a long trail. The Quantico actress completed her look with a diamond necklace. The side-parted tresses and red lip shade upped her look.
Margot Robbie rocked her red carpet look at the Golden Globes 2020 by wearing a strapless metallic multicolour Chanel top that was marked by a slit. The skirt also featured pockets and the Suicide Squad actress was seen carrying her look with ease.
The Black Widow star made her entry at the Golden Globes 2020 in her red plunging gown with a bow and a long trail. The 35-year-old actress pulled back her tresses into a sleek bun. The beautiful diamond necklace and earrings spruced up her look.
The Moulin Rouge! actress rocked the red carpet look at the Golden Globes 2020 in a strapless thigh high-slit red gown. The pleated bodice detailing on her dress made her look elegant. The red lip shade and golden chandelier earrings completed her look.
Taylor Swift looked beautiful in her floral ball gown with a plunging neckline and we were totally in love with her look. The navy blue gown had yellow floral accents on it and a cut-out at the centre, which was totally eye-catching. She accentuated her look with matching jewellery and minimal makeup.
Walk The Line actress amazed us with her one shoulder white gown. The asymmetric gown was designed by Roland Mouret. She accentuated her look with diamond studded earrings and bracelet.
Renee Zellweger looked fresh in her strapless thigh-high blue gown with natural makeup look. The matching blue pumps and the delicate golden cuff on her wrist completed her look.
Saoirse Ronan looked elegant in her high slit slinky silver dress. The Way Back actress kept her look minimal with side-parted tresses and silver stilettos. She looked simple and glamourous at the same time.
Jane Levy wowed us with her strapless body hugging baby-pink gown. The gown had red and pink prints on it, which made her look amazing. She carried a deep red clutch that went well with her look. The side-parted tresses with red lip shade completed her look.
So, whose attire and look did you like the most? Let us know that in the comment section.