- 28 min ago Goddess Chindi Temple Of Himachal Pradesh: Know About The Architechture, Legend, History And Significance
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 06 October 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 23 hrs ago Tribute: American Country Music Icon Loretta Lynn No More At 90
- 23 hrs ago Navratri 2022: Goddess Chamunda Shakti Peeth Of Himachal Pradesh
- News Kidnapped Sikh family, including baby, found dead in a California orchard
- Finance Spice Jet Stock Gains Above 6% In Trade: Set To Receive Rs. 10bn Govt Loan
- Sports ONE Fight Night 6: Why Stamp - Meksen mixed rules Super-Fight is so intriguing to fight fans
- Technology Infinix Zero Ultra With Curved AMOLED, 200MP Camera Launched: Specifications, Price
- Automobiles Not A Single Unit Of Toyota Hilux Was Sold In This Indian State - Here’s Why
- Education Allahabad University PG Counselling 2022: Registration begins
- Movies Laughter Challenge Comedian Parag Kansara Dies Of Heart Attack, Sunil Pal Pays Emotional Tribute
- Travel Most Interesting Facts About Kullu Dussehra
The 77th edition of Golden Globes 2020 Awards, which is the most-anticipated award function of the year is here and it was a star-studded event. It featured many stars showcasing their glamour on the red carpet. From vibrant colours to unique designs, the stars added grace to the occasion. If you haven't seen yet, we are here with some of the best-dressed celebrities from the award function. Take a look.
The Friends actress gave us major fashion goals by wearing a strapless black ball gown. The Dior Haute Couture gown had ruffles on the bodice. Jennifer Aniston's makeup was minimal and she wore a diamond-studded necklace and a stunning ring in her left finger.
Priyanka Chopra Jonas
Priyanka Chopra looked gorgeous in her pink off-shoulder gown that had a long trail. The Quantico actress completed her look with a diamond necklace. The side-parted tresses and red lip shade upped her look.
Margot Robbie rocked her red carpet look at the Golden Globes 2020 by wearing a strapless metallic multicolour Chanel top that was marked by a slit. The skirt also featured pockets and the Suicide Squad actress was seen carrying her look with ease.
The Black Widow star made her entry at the Golden Globes 2020 in her red plunging gown with a bow and a long trail. The 35-year-old actress pulled back her tresses into a sleek bun. The beautiful diamond necklace and earrings spruced up her look.
The Moulin Rouge! actress rocked the red carpet look at the Golden Globes 2020 in a strapless thigh high-slit red gown. The pleated bodice detailing on her dress made her look elegant. The red lip shade and golden chandelier earrings completed her look.
Taylor Swift looked beautiful in her floral ball gown with a plunging neckline and we were totally in love with her look. The navy blue gown had yellow floral accents on it and a cut-out at the centre, which was totally eye-catching. She accentuated her look with matching jewellery and minimal makeup.
Walk The Line actress amazed us with her one shoulder white gown. The asymmetric gown was designed by Roland Mouret. She accentuated her look with diamond studded earrings and bracelet.
Renee Zellweger looked fresh in her strapless thigh-high blue gown with natural makeup look. The matching blue pumps and the delicate golden cuff on her wrist completed her look.
Saoirse Ronan looked elegant in her high slit slinky silver dress. The Way Back actress kept her look minimal with side-parted tresses and silver stilettos. She looked simple and glamourous at the same time.
Jane Levy wowed us with her strapless body hugging baby-pink gown. The gown had red and pink prints on it, which made her look amazing. She carried a deep red clutch that went well with her look. The side-parted tresses with red lip shade completed her look.
So, whose attire and look did you like the most? Let us know that in the comment section.
- bollywood wardrobeGrammy Awards 2020 Or Golden Globes: Priyanka And Nick Looked Better At Which Event?
- fashion trendsGolden Globes 2020: From Priyanka-Nick to Ellen And Portia, Couples Who Gave Us Major Fashion Goals!
- women fashionGlobes Globes 2020: Best Beauty Looks From The Dazzling Award Show
- women fashionGolden Globes 2020: Jennifer Lopez Owns The Red Carpet In A Braided Bun
- bollywood wardrobeGQ Best Dressed Awards 2022: Nora Fatehi, Esha Gupta, Pooja Hegde & Others Dazzle At The Red Carpet
- fashionEmmy Awards 2022: Zendaya, Amanda Seyfried, Andrew Garfield And Others Dazzle On The Red Carpet
- fashionTIFF 2022 Best Red Carpet Fashion: Taylor Swift, Jennifer Lawrence, Maitreyi Ramakrishnan, And More
- bollywood wardrobeMalaika Arora’s Sparkling Gown Ideal For Red Carpet Events; Her Jewellery Game Is Minimal Too!
- bollywood wardrobeBhumi Pednekar And Neha Sharma Ace Stay-At-Home Fashion In Their Printed Dresses, Whose Dress Is Prettier?
- hair careBAFTA 2021: Step-By-Step Guide To Get Priyanka Chopra Jonas’ Spectacular Bubble Braid Hairstyle
- bollywood wardrobeFilmfare Awards: Nora Fatehi And Urvashi Rautela Stun Us With Their Stunning Looks In Glittering Gowns
- bollywood wardrobeNushrat Bharucha And Amruta Khanvilkar Look Red Carpet-Ready In Their Black Slit Gown, Who Slayed Better?