- 2 hrs ago Did You Know That Sleeping Naked (With Your Partner) Can Help Reduce Stress & Boost Self-esteem
- 3 hrs ago 10 Things Your Mother-In-Law Would Never Tell You
- 5 hrs ago 7 Interesting Things That May Happen On The Next Day Of Your Marriage
- 6 hrs ago How To Treat Ear Pain Caused By Common Cold? Home Remedies And Precautions
- Technology PM Launches 'Aatmanirbhar Bharat App Innovation Challenge' To Promote Made In India Apps
- Movies Kashmera Shah Remembers Saroj Khan: The Only Way To Impress Her Was With Your Hard Work
- Sports Premier League: Five-star United march on, Leicester back on track
- News Anything can happen, be prepared: KP Oli tells ministers
- Finance IT Dept Makes Changes To Challan For Non-Resident E-Commerce Companies
- Automobiles Hyundai Venue To Be Offered With iMT Clutchless Manual Transmission In India
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
The 77th edition of Golden Globes 2020 Awards, which is the most-anticipated award function of the year is here and it was a star-studded event. It featured many stars showcasing their glamour on the red carpet. From vibrant colours to unique designs, the stars added grace to the occasion. If you haven't seen yet, we are here with some of the best-dressed celebrities from the award function. Take a look.
The Friends actress gave us major fashion goals by wearing a strapless black ball gown. The Dior Haute Couture gown had ruffles on the bodice. Jennifer Aniston's makeup was minimal and she wore a diamond-studded necklace and a stunning ring in her left finger.
Priyanka Chopra Jonas
Priyanka Chopra looked gorgeous in her pink off-shoulder gown that had a long trail. The Quantico actress completed her look with a diamond necklace. The side-parted tresses and red lip shade upped her look.
Margot Robbie rocked her red carpet look at the Golden Globes 2020 by wearing a strapless metallic multicolour Chanel top that was marked by a slit. The skirt also featured pockets and the Suicide Squad actress was seen carrying her look with ease.
The Black Widow star made her entry at the Golden Globes 2020 in her red plunging gown with a bow and a long trail. The 35-year-old actress pulled back her tresses into a sleek bun. The beautiful diamond necklace and earrings spruced up her look.
The Moulin Rouge! actress rocked the red carpet look at the Golden Globes 2020 in a strapless thigh high-slit red gown. The pleated bodice detailing on her dress made her look elegant. The red lip shade and golden chandelier earrings completed her look.
Taylor Swift looked beautiful in her floral ball gown with a plunging neckline and we were totally in love with her look. The navy blue gown had yellow floral accents on it and a cut-out at the centre, which was totally eye-catching. She accentuated her look with matching jewellery and minimal makeup.
Walk The Line actress amazed us with her one shoulder white gown. The asymmetric gown was designed by Roland Mouret. She accentuated her look with diamond studded earrings and bracelet.
Renee Zellweger looked fresh in her strapless thigh-high blue gown with natural makeup look. The matching blue pumps and the delicate golden cuff on her wrist completed her look.
Saoirse Ronan looked elegant in her high slit slinky silver dress. The Way Back actress kept her look minimal with side-parted tresses and silver stilettos. She looked simple and glamourous at the same time.
Jane Levy wowed us with her strapless body hugging baby-pink gown. The gown had red and pink prints on it, which made her look amazing. She carried a deep red clutch that went well with her look. The side-parted tresses with red lip shade completed her look.
So, whose attire and look did you like the most? Let us know that in the comment section.