Some of the Bollywood celebrities who had headed towards IIFA have finally reached their destination. Their looks do not say that they are tired, maybe it is the weekend excitement they hold.
We have picked the looks of some of the celebrities who have dropped at the grand event location.
Karan Johar has already changed from his departure look and here he looks too good in a camouflage jacket and a pair of black tee and trousers. Looks like camouflage print is the new 'in' thing. His shades have made the arrival look even sexier. We completely adore this man's fashion statement.
Not just the name, this young actor is twinning with director Karan Johar over camouflage prints. As mentioned, it seems to be the new love in fashion trends. Karan wears a white tee with moss-hued trousers, topping the pair with a camouflage print shirt. Leaving the shirt unbuttoned, he totally kills it.
The super awesome singer, Kailash Kher wore a 'rapchick' attire as he arrived at the grand event a while back. He wore a moss coloured tee with a black unbuttoned shirt and a pair of trousers. His neckpiece, earrings and the shades made the look a killer one. The hairstyle was in his words '''tauba tauba'' and we loved it.
The beautiful actress looked stunning in black while we spotted her at the event. Her super sexy look was adorable as she wore a black trench dress with black metallic sneakers. She also chose black for her shoulder bag and her wide shades too. Do not miss the black band watch on her wrist. Her 'blacky' look was amazing as ever.
The great musician Hariharan reached the grand event location and looked so good in black. He also joined the 'black queue' along with Huma Qureshi and he too pulled it off with a lot of swag. He wore a black pullover jacket over blue denim jeans, carrying a black leather bag. The shades encouraged the 'studness' of the look.
- #ANTUMOH: Sonam Kapoor & Family All Dolled Up For Veere Di Wedding
- Karan Johar Is No Less Than A Dapper; He Rocked His Sequin Look For This Magazine Issue
- Nidhhi To Tamannaah; Best-dressed Celebrity Showstoppers At The Lakme Fashion Week 2018
- Divas And Dappers Who Slayed At Mickey Contractor's MAC Party
- Karan Johar Was Slaying In His Turquoise Suit; Guys, You Got Goals!
- Divas And Dappers At Manish Malhotra's Birthday Bash
- 10 Divas And Dappers At The IFFI Goa 2017 Closing Ceremony
- 14 Years Of Kal Ho Naa Ho; 10 Style Goals Set By The Movie
- Stars Rocked Their Styles At Ed Sheeran's Mumbai Concert And After Party
- Jhanvi To Athiya, The Divas Who Were Style Rockstars At This Weekend Party
- SRK'S B'DAY BASH: Alia Bhatt And Deepika Padukone Twinning In Alibaug
- Celebrity Style Books At Anil Kapoor’s Diwali Bash
- Huma Qureshi Becomes Too Hot To Handle For The Man Magazine's Latest Issue