- 1 hr ago Chhalaang Promotions: Nushrat Bharucha Pulls Off Her Casual Outfit Stylishly And We’re Impressed!
- 2 hrs ago Navratri 2020 Day 5: Know About Mata Skandamata, Puja Vidhi And Her Significance
- 3 hrs ago 20 Foods You Should Eat Every Day For Clean Arteries And Prevent Heart Attack
- 3 hrs ago Ludo: Sanya Malhotra’s First Promotional Look In Colourful Co-ord Set Is Super Chic And Refreshing
- Movies Shekhar Suman On Akshat Utkarsh's Suicide: They Won't Waste Time On Him, He's Not Going To Get TRPs
- Finance METLDEX: India's First Tradable Real-Time Base Metals Index
- News On PM Modi's address to nation, Chirag Paswan's appeal to party candidates
- Sports IPL 2020: Dhoni shouldn’t bat lower than number 5: Ajit Agarkar
- Technology Delete Facebook Account: How To Delete Your Facebook Account Permanently
- Education 7th Pay Commission News: Central Government Employees Likely To Get DA Hike This Festive Season
- Automobiles Gemopai Electric Scooters Discounts For October 2020: Festive Season Benefits Up To Rs 6,500
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In November
It's Thursday and only one day to go for the weekend. Yay! And for Thursday Look Of The Day, we have the gorgeous Deepika Padukone for you.
There is no doubt that Deepika Padukone has become the new fashionista of the town. She has been seen sporting various designers. She even nails the simple white shirt, blue jeans look.
And she was doing just the same when we spotted her in Delhi at the Tissot watch store, flaunting a brand new red Tissot watch. She wore an ASOS red cape suit.
Remember the time we covered a piece on Trends In 2016 and it mentioned the cape dresses?
So here it is. The category has already started picking and started by none other than Deepika Padukone.
Deepika is also sporting a Marks & Spencers tank top and Out House Jewellery earrings. Her stylist for this look is Shaleena Nathani.
Don't miss any Celebrity outfit updates and follow our Boldsky Instagram handle.
If you have missed this week's Look Of The Day, then go ahead and check them out: