- 4 hrs ago Ratan Tata, Anand Mahindra And Other Business Tycoons Who Came Foward To Fight Against Coronavirus
- 4 hrs ago Coronavirus: Fashion Brands That Are Making Masks To Support Medical Workers
- 9 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 29 March 2020
- 18 hrs ago How To Take Care Of A Patient With Suspected Or Confirmed COVID-19
- News Udupi man who committed suicide fearing having contracted coronavirus tested negative
- Sports Sunil Chhetri requests people to 'do all they can' to combat coronavirus pandemic
- Movies Kanika Kapoor Tests Coronavirus Positive For The Fourth Time, Family Members Concerned!
- Technology How to Pin a Website to Windows 10 Taskbar
- Automobiles Top Car News Of The Week: 2020 Maruti Dzire, BS6 Mahindra Bolero, BS4 Deadline, & More
- Finance RBI ‘s EMI Moratorium: Higher Interest If You Opt For EMI Break
- Travel 10 Best Family Friendly Destinations To Visit In April In India
- Education Coronavirus Outbreak: NTA Helpline Numbers Released For JEE Main & NEET Aspirants
A few more days and then we will bid goodbye to 2015 and welcome 2016. I know, how you have been waiting for the moment when the reverse counting stars and you cry out, "Happy New Year!"
Fun, isn't? The entire world will get together and celebrate the beginning of a new year. But before we get any further with the entire new year party plans.
Let's straight to the fashion in 2016. Every year we have a new colour. This year it was Marsala and for 2016, it is Monarch Gold. Similarly, every year we have a range of fashion trends. This year we saw a lot of Indo-Western mix in wedding apparels, crop-top lehenga was a hit. While throughout the year, we saw a lot of frilly dresses and a lot of LBD versions.
So what do you think 2016 fashion would look like? Have any thoughts? Well, don't contemplate. We have been keeping an eagle eye on the runways and have come down to a number pieces that we predict are going to infatuate many - to be precise 6 trends. These fashion fads are anything but regular. They are chic, handsome, quirky and still adds the required drama to your closet.
So, without any further adieu, let's have a look at the following trends that are going to rock 2016:
1. Satin Dress:
A satin dress is the favourite of all most all designers these days. Goodbye! LBD, we have a new friend in town. Beige, turquoise, teal, aqua, peach will trend in Satin dress. If you are a party animal, you need to have one of these.
See-Through Lace Dress:
See-through lace dresses are elegant and graceful. No matter what your body type is, a see-through lace dress will always bring the required amount of elegance to your persona. Black is the most popular colour in see-through dresses. But you could easily switch to tones such as: red, white, and cream.
3. Golden Jacket:
You must have already tried sequin golden shorts or dress over the last two years, and now it's time to flaunt the golden bling in jacket category. Mostly, patent golden would trend over sequin and shimmer, but as long as you have a golden jacket on, who cares about the fabric?
4. Shirt Dress:
This has already started trending. And it will pick up even more in mid of summer. Shirt dresses offer a variety of styles. You can divide one with a belt, a lace, or a ribbon.
Frills were massively used this time in Amazon Fashion Week, and we are pretty sure it's going to last until end of next year. It doesn't necessarily have to dresses or gowns. You can go for skirts with frills or a shirt embellished with a frill hem.
Cape jacket is a remarkable discovery in fashion. They look neat and make you appear more classy - classy like 60s Brit.
So, are you ready to keep at least one of the above in store?
According to you, if there is anything else that you think is going to trend in 2016, let us know by commenting below.