If there was somebody who stole the show at Baba Siddique's Iftar party, it was Katrina Kaif. The actress looked so beautiful that she stole the thunder of other divas present at one of the most star-studded parties of the year.
The subtle art of being the best dressed at the gala was that the actress didn't overdo it at all. She kept it minimal and so natural. She had us totally crushing over with the choice of attire. Yes, the lady who hardly fails in the fashion game wore a Parsi gara anarkali sharara for the Iftar party. And that was the perfect wear for such a holy event.
Designed by Anjul Bhandari, Katrina looked like million dollars in the heavenly misty blue chikankari outfit. We admired the fact that the 'Jagga Jasoos' actress selected this unusual colour and pulled it off like a pro.
Her anarkali was beautifully sequinned and we also liked the white snowflake-like prints on her bodice. She beautifully draped the intricately done floral embroidered dupatta and accessorized her look with complementing bangles and jhumkis.
The pink highlighted cheeks, kohl eyes, and definitely unmissable small black bindi added to her pretty avatar. She rounded off her look with her side swept hair that went perfect with her round-neck attire.
Katrina, you left us mesmerised once again but please also keep on inspiring us with your bold style statements and your quintessential charm.
Don't you all think Katrina Kaif looked divine?
- Anushka Sharma's Latest Airport Look Is Totally Extraordinary
- Diana Penty And Sonakshi Sinha Pull Off Contrasting Looks For A Movie Promotion
- Nick Jonas Arrives At The Mumbai Airport In Style And This Time With His Parents
- Manisha Koirala's All-White Attire Is What You Would Want To Wear On Your Birthday Party Too
- Kangana Ranaut's White Salwar Kameez Is A Celebration Of Indian Craftsmanship
- Want Comfy Party Wear Or Resort Wear Ideas? Borrow Some From Neha Dhupia