Tonight, is the most-awaited one for Virat, Anushka and all their fans. The newly wedded couple has thrown another reception party in Mumbai where celebrities from the Bollywood and Cricket industry has been streaming in.
We finally saw the glimpses of Virushka, decked up in their second reception party avatars.
Both the bride and the groom were decked up in Sabyasachi Mukherjee's bridal avatars. The traditional style book suited both of them and they looked adorable.
Anushka chose to wear the sequin lehenga by Sabyasachi Mukherjee. It was Anushka's decision to wear ‘old world glamour' and the designer made sure she looked gorgeous in the embroidered tulle based lehenga with hand-beaten silver threads, textured sequins and cut organza flowers assembled on its body.
Virat's look for the reception was not so unique but very charming. He was wearing an indigo velvet navy ‘Bandhgala' with hand-crafted vintage gold buttons and a Jodhpuri trouser which had an ivory wool and silk blend body. The set was from the couture of, none other than, Sabyasachi Mukherjee.
Anushka’s Extra Apparels
Anushka wore her lehenga with a matching dupatta from Lucknow-based craftsmen which was attached with Sabyasachi's ‘Bengal Tiger' belt.
Along with the lehenga, Anushka was wearing accessories, also from the house of Sabyasachi. Her jewellery for the party includes handcrafted necklace and earrings, made with rose cut diamonds, solitaires, briolettes and Japanese Baroque pearls from the Sabyasachi fine jewellery collection.
- Anushka Sharma Ups Her Traditional Fashion Game With A Badla Kurta Set
- Anushka Sharma In This Benarasi Sari At Smita Patil Memorial Award Is A Picture Of Pure Elegance
- Virat Kohli's All-cool & Anushka Sharma's All-black Airport Looks Are Totally Fuss-free
- Anushka Sharma & Varun Dhawan Promote Ganesh Chaturthi and Sui Dhaaga In Stylish Outfits
- Thinking About Some Weekend Party-Wear Goals? Let Our Top 10 B-Town Divas Inspire You
- Bulging Disc: What You Should Know About Anushka Sharma’s Condition
- Varun Dhawan Keeps It Simple But Anushka Sharma Aces The Old-school Avatar For Sui Dhaaga Promotions
- Hina Khan And Anushka Sharma's Black And White Striped Outfits Bear An Uncanny Resemblance
- The 10 Best-Dressed Divas Of The Day Who Will Inspire You To Be Yourself Fashionably
- From Kangana Ranaut To Janhvi Kapoor: Whose Magazine Look Was The Most Inspiring?
- Kajol, Anushka Sharma To Dia Mirza, The Best-Traditionally Dressed Divas From The Last Week
- Varun Dhawan And Anushka Sharma's Latest Outfits Are Simple And Functional