Tonight, is the most-awaited one for Virat, Anushka and all their fans. The newly wedded couple has thrown another reception party in Mumbai where celebrities from the Bollywood and Cricket industry has been streaming in.
We finally saw the glimpses of Virushka, decked up in their second reception party avatars.
Both the bride and the groom were decked up in Sabyasachi Mukherjee's bridal avatars. The traditional style book suited both of them and they looked adorable.
Anushka chose to wear the sequin lehenga by Sabyasachi Mukherjee. It was Anushka's decision to wear ‘old world glamour' and the designer made sure she looked gorgeous in the embroidered tulle based lehenga with hand-beaten silver threads, textured sequins and cut organza flowers assembled on its body.
Virat's look for the reception was not so unique but very charming. He was wearing an indigo velvet navy ‘Bandhgala' with hand-crafted vintage gold buttons and a Jodhpuri trouser which had an ivory wool and silk blend body. The set was from the couture of, none other than, Sabyasachi Mukherjee.
Anushka’s Extra Apparels
Anushka wore her lehenga with a matching dupatta from Lucknow-based craftsmen which was attached with Sabyasachi's ‘Bengal Tiger' belt.
Along with the lehenga, Anushka was wearing accessories, also from the house of Sabyasachi. Her jewellery for the party includes handcrafted necklace and earrings, made with rose cut diamonds, solitaires, briolettes and Japanese Baroque pearls from the Sabyasachi fine jewellery collection.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid