TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma are not only the power couple but also one of the most fashionable couples from the B-town industry. They have always inspired us to stay fashionable yet comfy. Recently, the couple stylishly wished their social media followers a Happy New Year. Both Virat and Anushka posted a pic on their individual accounts but their outfits were different. Let's take a look at their outfits.
Coming to Anushka's account first, it was a radiant pic clicked on a sunny day. Anushka sported a pink-hued ensemble, which was adorned with intricate floral embroidery. Her outfit was full-sleeved with sheer sleeves and featured a collared neckline. Anushka's makeup was dewy and the middle-parted sleek tresses rounded out her look. Virat posed with her and he wore a three-quarter sleeved white shirt, which he paired with a royal blue-hued jacket, black pants, and a pair of shades.
Virat Kohli posted a picture, which was clicked at the night. Anushka absolutely amazed us with her one-shouldered metallic gown, which was structured and had a thigh-high slit. Anushka teamed her dress with white-hued pencil heels and accessorised her look with pearl studs. The makeup was bold and highlighted by a deep red lip shade. The middle-parted bun completed her look. Virat wore an all-black outfit, which consisted of a black tee and pants and he teamed it with a textured jacket and black-coloured loafers.
So, which couple moment impressed you more? Let us know that in the comment section.