Anushka Sharma won the netizens again as she received the Smita Patil Memorial Award. She donned a Benarasi sari for the occasion and looked absolutely resplendent. It was a chanderi silk sari and we thought that this was one of the best fashion moments of Anushka this month.
The actress sported a sari, which was draped in a Nivi style. While the sari was emerald green-hued, it was accentuated by golden zari motifs. The border of her sari was also intricately patterned in sparkling golden shade. It was a six-yard sari, which was crafted out from katan silk.
She paired her luxurious sari with elaborate jewellery. She wore a heavy gold choker and complementing bracelets to spruce up her look to a whole new extent. However, she contrasted the elaborate jewellery with light studs.
Anushka's makeup was on the dewy side. She wore a slightly winged eyeliner kohl and her lip shade was baby pink-hued. She wore a green-coloured bindi to round off her look. Anushka's impeccably done middle-parted bun also added to her ethnic look.
Well, Anushka Sharma definitely looked graceful at the event and she completed her look by flaunting a million dollar smile. So, how did you find her look? Let us know in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- This Is What The Supreme Court Had To Say About The Rafale Deal — 12 Points
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 1 — Live Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — Should You Buy The Latest Five-Seater SUV From Nissan?
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Old Debit/ATM/Credit Cards To Become Invalid From 31 December
- Delivery Boy Eats Food Before Delivering It [Video]
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!