- 14 min ago Disha Patani Shares Her Fresh Glowy Dewy Makeup Tutorial Video On YouTube And It’s Quite Helpful!
- 1 hr ago Here's Why Lord Hanuman Is Worshipped By Offering Sindoor
- 2 hrs ago Hina Khan Exudes Style And Confidence As She Flaunts Her Bold Avatar In Shimmery Black Pantsuit
- 3 hrs ago Natural Ways To Tighten Loose Skin After Pregnancy
- Sports Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy T20: Semifinal: Rajasthan vs TN; Punjab vs Baroda: Timing, TV channel, Live streaming
- Movies Bigg Boss 14: Shefali Bagga To Enter The Show To Support Vikas Gupta?
- News Andhra Pradesh gram panchayat polls: SEC revises schedule for phase I
- Technology FAU-G Vs PUBG: Key Differences That Alter The Gaming Experience
- Finance Brookfield REIT To Launch IPO On 3 February
- Education AIBE Answer Key 2020: Bar Council To Release AIBE 15 Answer Key On January 30
- Automobiles Skoda Karoq Removed From The Website In India: Expected To Re-Launch Soon!
- Travel February 2021: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
After releasing the poster of her upcoming film Shakuntala Devi, Bollywood actress Vidya Balan recently unveiled the first look of her yet another film titled Natkhat. With this short film, the diva is all set to mark her debut as a producer. In the poster, Vidya is seen giving head massage to a child while she is lost in some thoughts. What caught our attention was her simple saree look. She sported a multi-hued striped saree, which turned out to be a fashion inspiration for all the ladies. So, let us take a close look at her saree and decode it.
So, Vidya Balan donned a simple and comfortable multi-hued (purple, yellow and green) striped saree. Her saree also featured brown-hued patterns and she draped it in a casual style. The actress teamed her saree with a half-sleeved maroon-hued blouse, which was accentuated by striped patterns on the sleeves. She accessorised her look with a pair of earrings, mangalsutra, maroon bangles, and rings.
On the makeup front, minimal base marked by red vermilion, filled pointed brows, tiny red bindi, kohled eyes, light-hued eye shadow, and light pink lip shade rounded out her look. The diva pulled back her mid-parted sleek tresses into a low bun and covered it with the pallu of her saree.
Vidya captioned the post as, '"Ek kahaani sunoge...?" Presenting the first look of my first short film as producer and also as an actor #Natkhat #rsvpmovies #ronniescrewvala @sanayairanizohrabi @shaanvs @annukampa_harsh'.
We really liked the simple saree look of Vidya Balan. Well, this is not the first time the actress impressed us with her saree look. She has often been spotted sporting different sarees including her look in Shakuntala Devi poster.
What do you think about this look of hers? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credit: Vidya Balan