- 9 min ago 10 Biotin-rich Foods You Should Add In Your Diet Everyday
- 51 min ago 12 Simple And Effective Ways To Use Rose Water For Acne
- 1 hr ago A Nutritionist's View On Work From Home And Your Health, And A Sample Meal Plan
- 1 hr ago National Handloom Day 2020: Kangana Ranaut’s Handloom Sarees Are Worth-Investing In
- News Delhi sexual assault case: 12-year-old remains critical, may need Neurosurgery, says AIIMS
- Movies Did Vanitha Vijaykumar Take An Indirect Dig At Meera Mitun’s Degrading Remarks On Popular Actors?
- Sports BCCI, ECB agree to postpone England's white ball tour to India to early 2021, new trip to include Tests
- Automobiles Ford Increases The Price Of The BS6 Endeavour For The Indian Market: Details & Specifications
- Technology How To Enable 90FPS Mode In PUBG Mobile On OnePlus Smartphones
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In August 2020
- Finance RBI To Offer Offline Payments Via Cards, Wallets, Mobiles: Here's How It Works
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
While Sonam Kapoor Ahuja has been regularly gracing Cannes Film Festival, Vidya Balan had also attended Cannes Film Festival in 2013. Apart from flaunting their traditional outfits at French Riviera, they both have sported naths at Cannes on different occasions. With their naths, they have taken traditional Indian jewellery to an international platform, but whose nath style was better? Let's find out.
Vidya Balan's Nath At Cannes Film Festival
Vidya Balan attended the 66th Cannes Film Festival in 2013. She was a part of the nine-member jury, which was headed by Steven Spielberg. She wore Sabyasachi Mukherjee outfits for the occasion and for one of the red carpet moments, the actress opted for a saree. One of her looks created by Pankaj Surana and Sabyasachi had her wearing a nath. Her blouse was red-hued and full-sleeved with embellished motifs on the sleeves. The saree was intricately-done and we loved the sapphire neckpiece pairing. However, what caught our attention was her traditional gold nath. For sure, Vidya Balan experimented with that nath and while she left some fashion critics impressed, the others were majorly disappointed.
Sonam Kapoor Ahuja's Nath At Cannes Film Festival
Sonam Kapoor Ahuja was the one, who actually started the nath trend at the Cannes Film Festival. She wore the nath too at 2013 Cannes Film Festival but her nath was a lot different than Vidya Balan's. The Neerja actress wore an embellished ivory saree with a gold-toned statement jacket, which was designed by Anamika Khanna. However, more than the attire, what made heads turn was her kundan nath that went well with her ensemble. The winged eyeliner and maroon lip shade accentuated her avatar. The wavy romantic tresses rounded out her avatar. Her nath fashion was also deeply analysed by the fashion critics.
Vidya Balan and Sonam Kapoor Ahuja definitely had their nath moments but whose nath look was better? Let us know that.