- 2 hrs ago COVID-19: What Is Happy Hypoxia? Is It Dangerous? How To Detect It?
- 2 hrs ago Happy Birthday Nushrat Bharucha: 3 Party-Wear Dresses From The Diva’s Closet To Bookmark For Summer
- 11 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 17 May 2021
- 1 day ago On Vicky Kaushal’s Birthday, His Super-Cool Hairstyles From Masaan, Manmarziyaan And Sanju
- News Strong winds hit Mumbai as Cyclone Tauktae takes over Arabian Sea
- Automobiles TVS Ntorq 125 Sales Cross 1 Lakh Units Mark In International Markets: New Milestone Achieved!
- Technology GTA 6 New Leak Hints At Smaller Vice City Map With Airports And Delta
- Finance Sensex Climbs 848 Pts.,Nifty Tops 14923 Level; SBI Rallies Over 6 Per Cent
- Sports WTC Final: India vs New Zealand: Kiwi pacer Neil Wagner looks for intense match-up
- Movies Miss Universe 2020 Third Runner Up Adline Castelino: For Me, Beauty Is Defined By Kindness
- Education Uttar Pradesh: No Summer Vacations For Students This Year, Online Classes From May 20 Onwards
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In May
The most awaited Bollywood biographical film Shakuntala Devi is all set to release on Amazon Prime Video on 31 July 2020 and the lead actress Vidya Balan can't keep calm. She is on a non-stop promotional spree and is all out there flaunting her elegant ethnic outfits. For the recent e-promotional rounds, the queen of ethnic fashion shared pictures in her beautiful sarees and looked gorgeous as ever. In her black and white saree, she looked stunning like a diva, while in her pink saree, she looked sweet as sugar. So, let us take a close look at her both outfits and find which one was more impressive.
Vidya Balan In A Black And White Saree
Vidya Balan looked super stunning in a black and white mul mul saree, which came from the label Shuffling Suitcases. The dual-toned pallu of her saree featured pink pom poms at the border and she draped the pallu of her saree in a nivi style. Styled by Who Wore What When, the diva teamed her saree with a half-sleeved round-collar blouse, that was accentuated by black, white, grey, and red striped patterns. She accessorised her look with a pair of silver-toned earrings and bow-detailed ring. Vidya pulled back her mid-parted sleek tresses into a neat low ponytail and spruced up her look with slight contouring marked by pointed brows, kohled eyes, and red lip shade.
Vidya Balan In A Pink Saree
Vidya Balan was decked up in a pretty pink handwoven chanderi saree, which came from the label Rouka by Sreejith Jeevan. Styled by Who Wore What When, her saree was accentuated by white floral patterns and she draped the pallu in a classic style. The actress teamed her saree with a half-sleeved dark-yellow blouse and notched up her look with pink studs and ring. She pulled back her sleek tresses into a bun and elevated her look with filled brows, kohled eyes, and pink lip shade.
So, which saree of hers did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Vidya Balan