- 31 min ago Samantha Akkineni Opts For A Gorgeous Blue Saree For Rana Daggubati’s Wedding
- 59 min ago Rana Daggubati And Miheeka Bajaj Tie The Knot And Look Resplendent In Their Outfits
- 4 hrs ago Happy Birthday Hansika Motwani: 5 Wow-Worthy Fashion Photoshoots Of The Actress That Left Us Stunned
- 6 hrs ago 8 Quick Hacks For Foundation That Is Too Dark For You
- News Kerala CM denies discrimination in providing compensation to victims of landslide and air crash
- Movies Sushant Singh Case: Father KK Singh Files Counter Affidavit Before SC Against Rhea Chakraborty
- Sports Rumour Has It: Chelsea to battle Leeds and Liverpool for Ben White
- Automobiles Top Car News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Four-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- Technology Dell Mobile Adapter Speakerphone Review: A Good Addition To Your Desk
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Is Now The World's 4th Richest; Amasses $22 Billion This Year
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
The most awaited Bollywood biographical film Shakuntala Devi is all set to release on Amazon Prime Video on 31 July 2020 and the lead actress Vidya Balan can't keep calm. She is on a non-stop promotional spree and is all out there flaunting her elegant ethnic outfits. For the recent e-promotional rounds, the queen of ethnic fashion shared pictures in her beautiful sarees and looked gorgeous as ever. In her black and white saree, she looked stunning like a diva, while in her pink saree, she looked sweet as sugar. So, let us take a close look at her both outfits and find which one was more impressive.
Vidya Balan In A Black And White Saree
Vidya Balan looked super stunning in a black and white mul mul saree, which came from the label Shuffling Suitcases. The dual-toned pallu of her saree featured pink pom poms at the border and she draped the pallu of her saree in a nivi style. Styled by Who Wore What When, the diva teamed her saree with a half-sleeved round-collar blouse, that was accentuated by black, white, grey, and red striped patterns. She accessorised her look with a pair of silver-toned earrings and bow-detailed ring. Vidya pulled back her mid-parted sleek tresses into a neat low ponytail and spruced up her look with slight contouring marked by pointed brows, kohled eyes, and red lip shade.
Vidya Balan In A Pink Saree
Vidya Balan was decked up in a pretty pink handwoven chanderi saree, which came from the label Rouka by Sreejith Jeevan. Styled by Who Wore What When, her saree was accentuated by white floral patterns and she draped the pallu in a classic style. The actress teamed her saree with a half-sleeved dark-yellow blouse and notched up her look with pink studs and ring. She pulled back her sleek tresses into a bun and elevated her look with filled brows, kohled eyes, and pink lip shade.
So, which saree of hers did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Vidya Balan