- 14 min ago ICW 2020: Falguni And Shane Peacock’s Outfits Are Exquisite But The Movie Has A Few Loopholes
- 1 hr ago If You Have These Symptoms, Your Headache Is Not NORMAL!
- 3 hrs ago Ginny Weds Sunny: Yami Gautam Blossoms Like Lily In A Yellow Lehenga In Peppy Wedding Number LOL
- 3 hrs ago 13 Things That You Can Do To Make Your Partner Fall In Love With You Once Again
- Sports IPL 2020: Was prepared to do anything to come and play in UAE, says Delhi Capitals' Alex Carey
- News MoS Railways Suresh Angadi dies of Covid-19
- Movies Kangana Ranaut: Bollywood Mafias Are Regretting Their Cruelty, Sadism & Silence
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Launched; Affordable Samsung Flagship To Tackle The Competition?
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Turbo Petrol Variant Details Revealed: Launch Expected Soon
- Finance Gold May Hit Another Record High By Year End, Says Citi
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Winter In India In 2020
- Education SWAYAM Admit Card 2020 Released For September 2020
Vidya Balan took a flight from the quintessential traditional and instead went for an ethnic but a contemporary number. This was one of her most experimental looks and Vidya looked absolutely amazing. She went beyond her comfort zone and showed her bold fashionable side, which we so liked. She wore an outfit by SVA By Sonam & Paras Modi and mirrored the spirit of modern women.
So, the seasoned actress wore a white and black sari-inspired attire and well, there was not even a tinge of grey colour in her ensemble. She looked impeccable and paired her collared three-quarter-sleeved black shirt with a printed white-hued attire. The pallu was sharply pleated and the flared bottoms added to the comfy look. The attire was accentuated by neutral accents and came from the brand's luxury prêt line, Arya.
She paired her elegant and relaxed ensemble with white-hued sandals that came from the label, INTOTO. Vidya wore tribal-inspired accessories, which included an intricate knuckle ring and statement metallic earrings. The jewels notched up her style quotient and the makeup was nude-toned with a well-defined winged eyeliner and a matte lip shade. The sleek side-parted tresses completed her look. We thought Vidya looked unforgettable in this avatar. What do you think about this look of hers? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.