- 1 hr ago 11 Side Effects Of Sleep Deprivation On Your Health
- 2 hrs ago Eyestrain (Asthenopia): Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 3 hrs ago Before Leaving Cannes Film Festival 2019, Diana Penty Gives Us A Textured Dress Goal
- 14 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja’s Modern Suit At Cannes 2019 Has A Timeless Touch And She Looks Flawless
- News Why Yeddyurappa may get a top posting in Delhi and not Karnataka
- Movies MAJOR Change! Bigg Boss 13 Will NOT Have Commoners; Will Salman Khan Host The Show? Read Deets!
- Automobiles Toyota Corolla Owner Gets Car Wrapped In Cow Dung — Jugaad Level 9999
- Sports When Zimbabwe played three pair of brothers against New Zealand
- Finance Home Loan Interest Rate Comparison Between HFCs And Banks
- Technology Get the OPPO R17 Pro, OPPO A7 for Rs 10,000 less; Here's how
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Vidya Balan took a flight from the quintessential traditional and instead went for an ethnic but a contemporary number. This was one of her most experimental looks and Vidya looked absolutely amazing. She went beyond her comfort zone and showed her bold fashionable side, which we so liked. She wore an outfit by SVA By Sonam & Paras Modi and mirrored the spirit of modern women.
So, the seasoned actress wore a white and black sari-inspired attire and well, there was not even a tinge of grey colour in her ensemble. She looked impeccable and paired her collared three-quarter-sleeved black shirt with a printed white-hued attire. The pallu was sharply pleated and the flared bottoms added to the comfy look. The attire was accentuated by neutral accents and came from the brand's luxury prêt line, Arya.
She paired her elegant and relaxed ensemble with white-hued sandals that came from the label, INTOTO. Vidya wore tribal-inspired accessories, which included an intricate knuckle ring and statement metallic earrings. The jewels notched up her style quotient and the makeup was nude-toned with a well-defined winged eyeliner and a matte lip shade. The sleek side-parted tresses completed her look. We thought Vidya looked unforgettable in this avatar. What do you think about this look of hers? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.