Vidya Balan also opted for a vibrant number at Isha Ambani and Anand Piramal's wedding. She came with her husband Siddharth Roy Kapur and they gave us a couple fashion goal. Their outfits were rooted in traditions and featured stunning details.
Vidya wore a lime green anarkali by Anju Modi. It was a three-quarter sleeved anarkali, which was enhanced by meticulous gota patti work. The vibrant floral accents notched up her anarkali and she teamed it with a dupatta. Her dupatta was lightweight and white and red-hued. It featured delicate floral details. Vidya also carried a potli bag with her, which was accentuated by a glittering nature-inspired pattern. Her potli came from Monokrome New York.
She accessorised her look with dazzling bangles and jhumkis. Vidya's makeup was highlighted by a nude lip shade and smoky kohl. The impeccable tresses completed her regal look. Siddharth wore a cream-hued sherwani and paired it with an intricately done shawl and ethnic brown sandals. Didn't they look awesome together? Let us know that in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!