- Movies Thalapathy 63: A Major Update About The Vijay Movie To Come At 6 PM!
- Technology Honor 20 First Impressions: Should You Invest Rs. 33,000 On This Honor Smartphone?
- Finance IndiaMart IPO To Open On 24 June
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Rashid Khan scores ‘century' against England: Here are 5 most expensive bowlers in WC
- News PM Modi hails Lok Sabha speaker Om Birla as 'reservoir of knowledge'
- Automobiles Volkswagen India To Launch Four New SUVs: Touareg, Tiguan Allspace, T-Roc & T-Cross
- Education NEST Results 2019 Released: Check The Link And Important Details
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Vidya Balan also opted for a vibrant number at Isha Ambani and Anand Piramal's wedding. She came with her husband Siddharth Roy Kapur and they gave us a couple fashion goal. Their outfits were rooted in traditions and featured stunning details.
Vidya wore a lime green anarkali by Anju Modi. It was a three-quarter sleeved anarkali, which was enhanced by meticulous gota patti work. The vibrant floral accents notched up her anarkali and she teamed it with a dupatta. Her dupatta was lightweight and white and red-hued. It featured delicate floral details. Vidya also carried a potli bag with her, which was accentuated by a glittering nature-inspired pattern. Her potli came from Monokrome New York.
She accessorised her look with dazzling bangles and jhumkis. Vidya's makeup was highlighted by a nude lip shade and smoky kohl. The impeccable tresses completed her regal look. Siddharth wore a cream-hued sherwani and paired it with an intricately done shawl and ethnic brown sandals. Didn't they look awesome together? Let us know that in the comment section.