TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Mehul Choksi Moves New Application In PMLA Court, Mentions Long History Of Ailments
- IPL 2019: CSK vs RCB — Preview, Predicted XI, Where To Watch
- IPL 2019 — How To Watch Cricket Extravaganza Live In Action On Your Smartphone?
- Kawasaki Announces Price Hike On Certain Models — Revised Prices From April 2019
- First Poster Of Ajay Devgn's 'De De Pyaar De' Out!
- Should You Invest In New Retirement Mutual Funds Without 80C Tax Benefit?
- Zodiac Signs That Are Sweet Talkers
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
Vidya Balan also opted for a vibrant number at Isha Ambani and Anand Piramal's wedding. She came with her husband Siddharth Roy Kapur and they gave us a couple fashion goal. Their outfits were rooted in traditions and featured stunning details.
Vidya wore a lime green anarkali by Anju Modi. It was a three-quarter sleeved anarkali, which was enhanced by meticulous gota patti work. The vibrant floral accents notched up her anarkali and she teamed it with a dupatta. Her dupatta was lightweight and white and red-hued. It featured delicate floral details. Vidya also carried a potli bag with her, which was accentuated by a glittering nature-inspired pattern. Her potli came from Monokrome New York.
She accessorised her look with dazzling bangles and jhumkis. Vidya's makeup was highlighted by a nude lip shade and smoky kohl. The impeccable tresses completed her regal look. Siddharth wore a cream-hued sherwani and paired it with an intricately done shawl and ethnic brown sandals. Didn't they look awesome together? Let us know that in the comment section.