- 2 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 3 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 2 – Here Is How You Can Ace The White Make-up Look
- 3 hrs ago Altitude Sickness: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 22 September 2019
- News At ‘Howdy, Modi!’ event, Teenage prodigy Sparsh Shah to sing Jana, Gana, Mana
- Movies Siddhant Chaturvedi On Gully Boy's Oscar Entry: Words Cannot Express My Happiness
- Sports La Liga: Granada upset Barcelona to reach top of table
- Technology Oppo A5 2020 Retailing On Amazon Starting At Rs. 12,490
- Automobiles Gaurav Gill Involved In An Accident During The INRC At Jodhpur: Three Dead Including A Minor
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Green seems to be the wedding colour of the season and this season has been a lot about weddings. It started with Sonam Kapoor's wedding and now we have Isha Ambani's wedding happening soon. A number of celebrities right from Shah Rukh Khan to Hillary Clinton, arrived at the Udaipur airport today to grace the wedding festivities.
The first celeb, whose wedding festivity look we saw was Vidya Balan. The actress was dressed in an all-green outfit that we thought was sophisticated and minimal. This was one of the best outfits that Vidya Balan had donned in a past couple of months. It exuded class and had a regal touch. The attire consisted of a full-sleeved blouse that was cropped and featured subtle sequins on the sleeve. The blouse also was also accentuated by meticulously embellished gold sleeve ends.
The complementing skirt was voluminous and sharply pleated and printed in muted tones. She casually draped the matching dupatta, which completed her attire. Her ensemble came from the label, Mint Blush by Aamir, Sahil, Shazmeen. The prolific star carried a dazzling potli bag by the label, The Pink Potli. Styled beautifully by Who-Wore-What-When, Vidya wore minimal jewellery that included a delicate maangtikka and complementing jhumkis. The makeup was light and was notched up by a light pink lip shade and soft kohl.
We absolutely loved her traditional outfit of the night. Don't you think she looked amazing?