TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Pulwama Attack Updates — PM Modi Chairs High-Level Meeting
- Gully Boy — Movie Review
- 6 Steps To Earn More Money From Fixed Deposits
- Joint 2030 World Cup Bid — Everything You Need To Know
- ACT Fibernet Plans To Partner With ZEE 5; Launches New Brand Identity
- Is The Mahindra XUV300 India’s Best Compact-SUV?
- It's Never Too Late To Exlpore The Elusive Haven Of Lawngtlai
- These Identical Twins Share The Same Boyfriend!
Green seems to be the wedding colour of the season and this season has been a lot about weddings. It started with Sonam Kapoor's wedding and now we have Isha Ambani's wedding happening soon. A number of celebrities right from Shah Rukh Khan to Hillary Clinton, arrived at the Udaipur airport today to grace the wedding festivities.
The first celeb, whose wedding festivity look we saw was Vidya Balan. The actress was dressed in an all-green outfit that we thought was sophisticated and minimal. This was one of the best outfits that Vidya Balan had donned in a past couple of months. It exuded class and had a regal touch. The attire consisted of a full-sleeved blouse that was cropped and featured subtle sequins on the sleeve. The blouse also was also accentuated by meticulously embellished gold sleeve ends.
The complementing skirt was voluminous and sharply pleated and printed in muted tones. She casually draped the matching dupatta, which completed her attire. Her ensemble came from the label, Mint Blush by Aamir, Sahil, Shazmeen. The prolific star carried a dazzling potli bag by the label, The Pink Potli. Styled beautifully by Who-Wore-What-When, Vidya wore minimal jewellery that included a delicate maangtikka and complementing jhumkis. The makeup was light and was notched up by a light pink lip shade and soft kohl.
We absolutely loved her traditional outfit of the night. Don't you think she looked amazing?