TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 'Sab Ghungroo Bandhke Taiyar Ho Gaye': Modi's Barb At Opposition Over PM Candidate
- IPL 2019: RCB vs KXIP — Preview
- Five Avengers Endgame Theories That Will Make You Go Bonkers
- Triumph Speed Twin Launched In India At Rs 9.46 lakh
- Arjun Announces GF Gabriella Demetriades's Pregnancy!
- SEBI Blocks Hotel Leelaventure From Selling Hotels And Properties To Brookfield
- Kajol Amazes In This Sari
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Green seems to be the wedding colour of the season and this season has been a lot about weddings. It started with Sonam Kapoor's wedding and now we have Isha Ambani's wedding happening soon. A number of celebrities right from Shah Rukh Khan to Hillary Clinton, arrived at the Udaipur airport today to grace the wedding festivities.
The first celeb, whose wedding festivity look we saw was Vidya Balan. The actress was dressed in an all-green outfit that we thought was sophisticated and minimal. This was one of the best outfits that Vidya Balan had donned in a past couple of months. It exuded class and had a regal touch. The attire consisted of a full-sleeved blouse that was cropped and featured subtle sequins on the sleeve. The blouse also was also accentuated by meticulously embellished gold sleeve ends.
The complementing skirt was voluminous and sharply pleated and printed in muted tones. She casually draped the matching dupatta, which completed her attire. Her ensemble came from the label, Mint Blush by Aamir, Sahil, Shazmeen. The prolific star carried a dazzling potli bag by the label, The Pink Potli. Styled beautifully by Who-Wore-What-When, Vidya wore minimal jewellery that included a delicate maangtikka and complementing jhumkis. The makeup was light and was notched up by a light pink lip shade and soft kohl.
We absolutely loved her traditional outfit of the night. Don't you think she looked amazing?