- 13 hrs ago Mahira Khan Makes Us Want To Attend A Wedding Right Now With Her Breathtaking Sari
- 14 hrs ago Exclusive: Doctor Shares How Parents Can Reduce Screen Time For Kids to Counter Myopia Risk
- 15 hrs ago Kalki Koechlin Just Made This Monsoon A Little More Fun With Dreamy Blue Eye Make-up!
- 1 day ago Kylie Jenner And BFF Anastasia Karanikolaou Give Us Insta-Perfect Party Fashion Moments
- Movies #NotMyDeepika Trends Urging Deepika Padukone To Not Work With MeToo Accused Luv Ranjan
- Sports PKL 2019: Bengaluru Bulls begin title defence with win over Patna Pirates
- Technology TRAI Seeks Views On KYC Of DTH Set-Top Boxes
- News Dikshit's last instruction: Protest at BJP office if standoff between Priyanka, UP govt goes on
- Automobiles Mahindra Stops Production of The Thar With The Special Edition Thar 700: A Tribute Video
- Finance HDFC Bank Q1 Profit Jumps 21%; Announces Interim Dividend And Share Split
- Education ICSI CS Foundation June Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared On This Date
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
Urvashi Rautela attended the Kala Ghoda Festival wearing a very classy outfit. The mix-n-match of royal blue and rusted grey texture made the actress look even more gorgeous.
The blue gown had a spread-out while the grey texture wrapped around the collar and the frontline.
The outfit was very pretty which Urvashi carried with utmost style and sass. She also wore matching jewellery along with the outfit. Her hair was neatly done and she wore very classy makeup.
Urvashi looked like a princess in the royal blue gown and we super-liked it. What are your views?