- Movies Kabir Singh: Doctor Files Complaint Against Makers; Demands To Stop The Film's Screenings
- Automobiles Revolt RV 400 Pre-Bookings Open — India’s First All-Electric Motorcycle
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Going whose way? Neither have teams scored 500, nor have the bowlers taken early wickets
- News From Afghanistan, Pakistan to Persian Gulf: India has plenty to discuss during Pompeo visit
- Technology Honor 30 Lite Leak: Quad-Rear Cameras, Kirin 810 SoC And More
- Finance Indigo Flat Rs. 2000 Cashback Offer: Know Details
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Ranbir Kapoor, who is making news as Alia Bhatt's alleged boyfriend, also attended the grand pre-engagement party of Akash Ambani and Shloka Mehta. The actor graced the party in a traditional wear; but unlike others, he gave his traditional avatar a modern touch.
The 'Sanju' actor went for very contemporary muted shades and kept it simple yet stunning. He gave all the minimalist men something to look forward to in terms of style and also made many women swoon. We are pretty sure Alia must have been very impressed by his style sense. We loved the fact that he didn't exaggerate and wore something rather believable.
So, he donned a simple black and white striped kurta and teamed it with black cigarette-pants like pyjamas. This would have been a very plain look had he not sported a jacket. Yes, his white jacket made all the difference to his appearance. Ranbir wore a creamy-hued jacket with subtle golden embroidery and had all our attention.
He completed his dapper avatar with black sandals. We thought Ranbir looked exceptionally good and mirrored the spirit of modern Indian men, who like it subtle and elegant. Well, ladies how about you all? Did you like Ranbir Kapoor in this ethnic avatar? Let us know in the comment section.