- News Coronavirus: Shah Rukh Khan offers his office for BMC quarantine facility
- Sports PCB to continue paying salaries to players on payroll
- Movies Devoleena Bhattacharjee: ‘Shehnaz Gill's Fans Used Nasty Language And Abused My Mother’
- Technology Vodafone Deploys 1,500 Massive MIMO In Mumbai
- Finance Airlines Are Accepting Flight Bookings From 15 April
- Automobiles Revv To Offer Free Cars To Doctors & Healthcare Workers During Lockdown: Available In 5 Cities
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
- Education ETS Offers At-Home Solutions For TOEFL And GRE Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
Bollywood star Malaika Arora has amazing fashion sense and that's the reason she is always on our best-dressed list. It was just a few days back when Malaika Arora took to her Instagram handle sharing a couple of pictures from her photoshoot, where she was seen sporting a bold black fishnet dress. The Dabangg actress looked so stunning in the dress that her post garnered more than 2 lakh likes. Well, no doubt her dress was really worth-appreciating but it's cost will blow your mind.
Yes, her ravishing dress was an expensive number and it costs Rs 1.7 lakh. So, let us take a close look at her dress to know more details.
So, Malaika Arora donned a full-sleeved round-collar full-length black dress, which came from designer Sandra Mansour's La Femme AW1920 collection. Her bold number was made from fishnet fabric and she sported black bralette and high-waist shorts underneath it. The matching statement belt cinched her waist and added structure to her attire. The Housefull 2 actress completed her look with ankle-length strapped black heels and accessorised her look with a pair of gold-toned pearl dangles from the label Viange.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Malaika Arora sharply contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled pointed brows, smokey eyes, soft blush, and light-pink lip shade spruced up her look. The diva pulled back her sleek tresses into a half hairdo.
So, what do you think about her outfit? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Maneka Harisinghani