- Sports COVID-19: Anand, Humpy to play online exhibition event to raise funds
- News Coronavirus: Shah Rukh Khan offers his office for BMC quarantine facility
- Movies Devoleena Bhattacharjee: ‘Shehnaz Gill's Fans Used Nasty Language And Abused My Mother’
- Technology Vodafone Deploys 1,500 Massive MIMO In Mumbai
- Finance Airlines Are Accepting Flight Bookings From 15 April
- Automobiles Revv To Offer Free Cars To Doctors & Healthcare Workers During Lockdown: Available In 5 Cities
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
- Education ETS Offers At-Home Solutions For TOEFL And GRE Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
Malaika Arora was gifted a paithani saree by a dance contestant, Rujuta's parents at the reality show, India's Best Dancers. The supermodel and reality shows judge, Malaika gracefully accepted the gift and expressed her love for paithani sarees.
The supermodel said that she loves paithani sarees and really would like to thank Rujuta's parents for the gorgeous paithani saree. She also further added that she hasn't tried a paithani saree before and would definitely like to try one. The saree was pink-hued and Malaika shared with the audience that she loves pink colour. Apart from paithani saree, Malaika Arora was also gifted a nathani.
The contestant said that she has mostly seen Malaika Arora in western outfits and so her mother decided to gift Malaika a traditional outfit. Well, Malaika definitely looks gorgeous in sarees. For instance, she looked exquisite in her recent patola saree by Sangeeta Kilachand. Her saree was adorned with intricate marodi embroidery and with her saree, she totally exuded vintage vibes. Well, we can't wait to see Malaika Arora in paithani saree.