- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 14 December 2019
- 11 hrs ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 11 hrs ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 12 hrs ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- Technology List Of Most Searched 'How To' Guides On Google In India In 2019
- Movies Arjun Kapoor Faced 3 To 4 Rejections From Aditya Chopra Before He Cracked Ishaqzaade Audition
- Sports Injured Bhuvneshwar Kumar may miss the ODI series against West Indies
- News Refineries shut, fuel crisis likely in Northeast if agitation continues
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Tara Sutaria went for an all black outfit for the latest promotional round of her debut movie, 'Student of the Year 2'. She looked chic in her outfit and with this, proved us that her fashion sensibility is strong. This was an all occasion number and Tara looked amazing as ever. Take a look.
So, she wore a black-hued tee, which was accentuated by multi-hued graphic print. Her tee was sleeveless and she paired it with a high-waist skirt that was polka-dotted with a zipper at the centre. Tara looked amazing in her ensemble and inspired us stylishly. She paired her attire with red shoes, which colour-blocked her black attire. Her ensemble came from the labels Diesel and Reliance Brands.
Tara wore chic bracelets to notch up her look and the makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The middle-parted wavy tresses cascaded on the front and that wrapped up her look. Tara looked gorgeous. What do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.