- 12 hrs ago 10 Foods Parents Should Avoid Giving Their Babies In The First Year
- 12 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 1: Orange Make-up Looks To Celebrate Colour Of The Day
- 12 hrs ago Skin Abscess: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Prevention And Treatment
- 13 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Karishma Tanna And Others Gave Us Casual Fashion Goals At This Event
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 101: UP Yoddha Vs Tamil Thalaivas: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Movies CONTROVERSIAL: Urvashi Rautela Breaks Silence On Her ‘INAPPROPRIATE VIDEO’ With Boney Kapoor
- Technology Redmi 8A Price In India Leaks Ahead Of Launch
- News US visit will present India as global leader: PM Modi
- Automobiles Kia Motors Considering Five New Cars For The Indian Market: Including Two Electric Vehicles
- Finance Gold Prices Continue To Fall In India Even As Prices Climb Globally
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
After bagging awards for the Best Hindi Film, Best Actor, and Best Adapted Screenplay among other awards at the 66th National film Awards, it was a celebration time for the Andhadhun team. The stars of the film, Ayushmann Khurrana and Tabu along with director Sriram Raghavan came together for the success bash. However, actress Radhika Apte was not in attendance due to her busy schedule.
We eagerly wait for the grand parties and events to happen so that we could get some stylish ideas. And so, we have decoded Tabu's outfit for you, which we so loved.
Tabu, who played the role of Simi in the film, went for a floor-length dark green long gown and paired it with black sandals. No, it wasn't just an ordinary gown. The green gown was cinched at the waist, which gave the attire a figure-flattering touch. The ethereal full-sleeved gown featured embroidered tailored sleeves but the other portion was accentuated by a ruffled drape. The asymmetrical drape gave her gorgeous gown a modern twist. Tabu opted for black stud earrings, which upped her style quotient. She rounded out her look with a neat bun and a bright red lipshade.
Tabu looked absolutely flawless. So, what do you have to say about her contemporary emerald green gown? Please feel free to share your opinions in the comment section.