- 4 hrs ago Raw Bananas: Nutritional Health Benefits, Risks, & Recipes
- 5 hrs ago Streax Professional Retro Remix Launch: Recreate Sonakshi's Shimmery Retro Look
- 5 hrs ago Nusrat Jahan & Mimi Chakraborty Inspire Us To Change The Way We Think About Parliament Fashion
- 5 hrs ago 8 Best Lifestyle Changes To Help Control Diabetes
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Australia clinch semi-final spot as England lose again
- Movies Kabir Singh Box Office Collection Day 5: Shahid Kapoor’s Film Enters 100 Crore Club
- Technology Xiaomi Teases Upcoming Mi Bluetooth Headsets, Mi LED Lamp And More Ahead of Mi's 5th Anniversary
- News PM Modi tears into Congress, says ‘People outside the family don’t get recognition’
- Automobiles BMW Unveils Its Vision M NEXT Electric Sports Car — A Glimpse Into The Future Of BMW
- Finance SpiceJet Announces 8 New Daily International Flights
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Tabu was recently spotted in a little black dress and we absolutely liked it. With this dress of hers, she gave us an understated OOTN. Styled by Aastha Sharma, the seasoned actress looked graceful and inspired us to don a black dress. Let's decode her latest outfit and look.
So, her black dress was designed by Payal Khandwala and it made for a great all-occasion outfit. Smartly tailored, this dress was marked by sharp cuts and structural silhouette. The dress was half-sleeved and Tabu pulled it off with a lot of aplomb and confidence. Tabu was certainly a vision to behold and she paired her dress with black sandals.
She accessorised her look with stunning danglers, which came from the jewellery label, Viange. The makeup was enhanced by a red lip shade and smoky kohl. She also notched up her look with highlighted cheekbones and the impeccable ponytail rounded out her avatar. So, what do you think about Tabu's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.