- 9 hrs ago Up In The Air! Chandrayaan 2, Things To Know About India's Second Trip To The Moon
- 9 hrs ago Sacred Games 2 Cast's Photoshoot Is So Gangsta Style & You Got To See Pankaj Tripathi's Avatar
- 9 hrs ago Here's Why Mixing Cleaning Detergents And Bleach Can Kill You
- 10 hrs ago Reishi Mushroom: Health Benefits, Risks & Recipe
- Movies Saif Ali Khan Answers Whether His Son Ibrahim Ali Khan Will Enter Bollywood Soon; Read Up!
- News UK High Court rules in favour of Indian banks, asks Mallya to disclose assets
- Technology How To Get Exclusive Access To ZEE5 Theatre From Vodafone Idea
- Sports Mohammad Azharuddin urges MS Dhoni to play aggressively as long as he wishes plays for India
- Automobiles Chandrayaan-2 Is Launched Successfully While Polaris Pays Tribute To The Original Lunar Rover
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Finance Metrolite: Modi 2 Proposes Light Urban Rail Transit For Small Cities
In the times of embellishements, a plain-hued number can do a difference. This was clearly proved to us by Taapsee Pannu, who wore this simple blue dress for a Nivea event. Taapsee looked classy as always and inspired us fashionably. Her dress seemed perfect for the date night and her styling was done beautifully too.
Taapsee, who is busy with 'Badla' promotions these days, launched the new face wash range of the skincare brand. Coming to her attire, it was a one-shouldered number with a sharp neckline and was accentuated by a figure-flattering silhouette. Taapsee's dress was dipped in a royal blue shade and she paired it with contrasting-hued pencil heels.
Her look was impeccable and the makeup was flawless. It was towards the dewy side with highlighted cheekbones, smoky kohl, and a pink lip shade. The tresses were side-swept and we thought she gave us hairstyle goals for sure. Taapsee Pannu definitely left us impressed us with her style statement. What do you think about her attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.