- 3 hrs ago Dandiya Night With Leslie Lewis And DJ Vipul Khurana, Phoenix Marketcity Bengaluru On 28th September
- 4 hrs ago Want A Toned Back Like Disha Patani's? Try These 8 Exercises That Target Your Back Muscles
- 4 hrs ago What Are Magnetic Eyelashes? Here Is How To Wear Them
- 5 hrs ago Ghatasthapana 2019: Significance, Date And Muhurat
- News "Am I invited?" President Trump asks PM Modi ahead of India's first-ever NBA game
- Sports PKL 2019: Bengaluru Bulls secure thrilling tie against Dabang Delhi
- Movies Surveen Chawla Recounts 5 Casting Couch Experiences: Filmmakers Wanted To See My Cleavage, Thighs
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Second Teaser Video Released: Launch Slated For 30th Of September
- Travel Places To Celebrate Dusshera In India
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A20s Announced With Triple Rear Cameras
- Finance An App That Helps Women To Take Control Of Their Finances
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
Swara Bhasker looked radiant and refreshing in her mustard jumpsuit, which came from the label, Global Desi. She gave us a mid-week casual wear goal but her ensemble was something, which could have made for a fun office wear too. It was a comfortable attire and we wished we had it in our wardrobe too.
So, Swara wore a round-neckline jumpsuit, which was accentuated by a fuss-free silhouette and overlapping details. It featured pockets and the cropped-length pyjamas were on the flared side. Her attire was highlighted by floral and chevron print and Swara paired her jumpsuit with nude-toned heels, which went well with her outfit.
Apart from her jumpsuit, we also loved her statement earrings, which were floral-shaped and came from the label, Nayirah. Her makeup was marked by contoured cheekbones, smoky kohl, and light pink lip shade. The partly-tied hairdo completed her look. So, what do you think about Swara's outfit and look? Let us know that in the comment section.