- Sports Rumour Has It: Mourinho monitoring Tottenham situation
- News Ahead of winter session, all-party meet held in Delhi; Modi, Amit Shah in attendance
- Automobiles Ferrari Roma Unveiled: The Newest Sibling In The Prancing Horses Family
- Movies Marjaavaan SECOND DAY Box Office Collections: Sidharth-Tara's Film Picks Up Business
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M40 Available With Discounted Price Offline: All You Need To Know
- Travel Hajo - The Pride Of Assam
- Finance Anil Ambani And 4 Others Resign As RCom Directors
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
The season 6 of India Beach Fashion Week witnessed equality, bold prints, and myriad hues. Adding to that, the fashion week, which celebrates resort wear, also had Swara Bhasker as the showstopper. The actress, who has regularly been showstopping, walked down the ramp for the designer, Ohaila Khan. Ohaila's collection was about giving traditional festive wears a breezy twist. The designer took away all the seriousness and brought fun and carefree vibes to her mood-lifting ensembles.
Swara's separates were detailed with ruffles and made for a perfect wear for a beach wedding function. She wore a pastel pink-hued ensemble, which was enhanced by intricate glitter work and metallic sequins. Her blouse was cropped and came with a sleeveless shrug and the complementing skirt was layered and featured asymmetrical hemlines. The attire was dramatic and Swara notched up her look with a matching headgear, which was an essential element of Ohaila's collection.
She sported minimal jewellery that consisted of dazzling rings and a statement neckpiece, which was crafted out of precious stones. Swara's makeup was light and highlighted by pink touches. So, how did you find Swara Bhasker's showstopper look of the day? Let us know that in the comment section.