TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
The season 6 of India Beach Fashion Week witnessed equality, bold prints, and myriad hues. Adding to that, the fashion week, which celebrates resort wear, also had Swara Bhasker as the showstopper. The actress, who has regularly been showstopping, walked down the ramp for the designer, Ohaila Khan. Ohaila's collection was about giving traditional festive wears a breezy twist. The designer took away all the seriousness and brought fun and carefree vibes to her mood-lifting ensembles.
Swara's separates were detailed with ruffles and made for a perfect wear for a beach wedding function. She wore a pastel pink-hued ensemble, which was enhanced by intricate glitter work and metallic sequins. Her blouse was cropped and came with a sleeveless shrug and the complementing skirt was layered and featured asymmetrical hemlines. The attire was dramatic and Swara notched up her look with a matching headgear, which was an essential element of Ohaila's collection.
She sported minimal jewellery that consisted of dazzling rings and a statement neckpiece, which was crafted out of precious stones. Swara's makeup was light and highlighted by pink touches. So, how did you find Swara Bhasker's showstopper look of the day? Let us know that in the comment section.