Swara Bhasker also attended the 'Selection Day' premiere- a Netflix series, which is co-produced by Anil Kapoor. Her outfit was simple but featured a quirky touch and it so reminded us of our childhood days. We loved her humble yet eye-catching style statement.
So, Swara wore a red tee and blue jeans- a classic combination. Her red-hued t-shirt was half-sleeved and accentuated by a graphic print. Her tee had the words, ' Harnik Phantom Sweet Cigarettes' written on it along with an image of a bearded man. Well, Swara's fashion statement simply made us nostalgic. She teamed her outfit with dazzling peep-toe sandals, which went well with her ensemble.
The actress wore a nude makeup that was marked by smoky kohl and a pink lip shade. Her style was laidback and relaxed and she notched up her fashion quotient with a high bun, which completed her casual avatar. So, how did you find Swara Bhasker's look of the night? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar