- 24 hrs ago How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- 1 day ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- 1 day ago Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- 1 day ago Real Stories Of Monogamous Couples: When And Why They Chose to Be Monogamous
- Technology These Lucrative Amazon Offers On Vivo Smartphones Will Make You Want To Buy One
- Movies Prabhas & Shraddha Kapoor Remind Us Of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan-Ranbir Kapoor & Salman-Katrina Kaif
- News Flood alert for Delhi as Yamuna likely to cross danger mark today
- Sports Ashes 2019: Labuschagne steps up in Smith's absence as Australia survive Archer onslaught for Lord's draw
- Automobiles Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Soha Ali Khan and Swara Bhasker turned showstoppers at The Wedding Junction Show. Both gave us bridal wear goals and looked resplendent at the event. However, while Soha sported a pastel-hued number, Swara went for a darker shade. The common part was that their traditional outfits featured a contemporary touch and were designed to suit the needs of modern women.
Coming to Soha first, she walked down the ramp for the label Bindani by Jigar & Nikita. The designers presented their Autumn/Winter 2018 collection. The collection was titled, 'The Celestial Glow' and their collection was about giving a fresh perspective to the traditional wears. However, Soha's outfit also represented the past heritage of the country.
Her attire consisted of a half-sleeved blouse, which she teamed with a voluminous skirt. It was a pastel-hued number, which came alive with intricate embellishments and subtle yet vibrant prints. Her attire was very chic and came with a complementing lightweight net drape. The red dupatta, which was pinned to her impeccable bun, also accentuated her look. It colour-blocked her pastel attire. Soha's jewellery consisted of a light bangle, an elaborate neckpiece, and matching earrings. Her makeup was notched up by pink touches. In just this week, Soha gave us two stunning bridal fashion goals.
Swara's look, on the other hand, was more maximalist. She sashayed down the ramp for Richa Malkani. The actress donned a royal blue-hued lehenga that was accentuated by intricate floral patterns, dipped in a golden hue. The lehenga was also detailed with vibrantly done design towards the border. Swara paired her outfit with a dreamy green-hued dupatta, which contrasted her outfit.
She spruced up her look with a heavy choker and complementing earrings. Her makeup was nude and highlighted by a pink lip shade and the middle-parted bun rounded off her look.
So, whose attire would you select for your wedding function?