Soha Ali Khan and Swara Bhasker turned showstoppers at The Wedding Junction Show. Both gave us bridal wear goals and looked resplendent at the event. However, while Soha sported a pastel-hued number, Swara went for a darker shade. The common part was that their traditional outfits featured a contemporary touch and were designed to suit the needs of modern women.
Coming to Soha first, she walked down the ramp for the label Bindani by Jigar & Nikita. The designers presented their Autumn/Winter 2018 collection. The collection was titled, 'The Celestial Glow' and their collection was about giving a fresh perspective to the traditional wears. However, Soha's outfit also represented the past heritage of the country.
Her attire consisted of a half-sleeved blouse, which she teamed with a voluminous skirt. It was a pastel-hued number, which came alive with intricate embellishments and subtle yet vibrant prints. Her attire was very chic and came with a complementing lightweight net drape. The red dupatta, which was pinned to her impeccable bun, also accentuated her look. It colour-blocked her pastel attire. Soha's jewellery consisted of a light bangle, an elaborate neckpiece, and matching earrings. Her makeup was notched up by pink touches. In just this week, Soha gave us two stunning bridal fashion goals.
Swara's look, on the other hand, was more maximalist. She sashayed down the ramp for Richa Malkani. The actress donned a royal blue-hued lehenga that was accentuated by intricate floral patterns, dipped in a golden hue. The lehenga was also detailed with vibrantly done design towards the border. Swara paired her outfit with a dreamy green-hued dupatta, which contrasted her outfit.
She spruced up her look with a heavy choker and complementing earrings. Her makeup was nude and highlighted by a pink lip shade and the middle-parted bun rounded off her look.
So, whose attire would you select for your wedding function?
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts