- 24 hrs ago How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- 1 day ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- 1 day ago Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- 1 day ago Real Stories Of Monogamous Couples: When And Why They Chose to Be Monogamous
- Movies Nerkonda Paarvai Box Office Collections 11 Days: Overtakes Vivegam To Claim The Third Spot!
- News 28 killed, 22 missing as rains lash in Himachal Pradesh, Punjab & Uttarakhand
- Technology These Lucrative Amazon Offers On Vivo Smartphones Will Make You Want To Buy One
- Sports Ashes 2019: Labuschagne steps up in Smith's absence as Australia survive Archer onslaught for Lord's draw
- Automobiles Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
The final day of the ongoing Bombay Times Fashion Week 2018 (BTFW 2018) witnessed floral galore, with designer Pallavi Goyal presenting her collection, which was inspired by the intricacies of nature and celebrated colours from the festivals of harvest. Soha Ali Khan was her showstopper and she totally wowed us with her floral traditional number.
Perfect for spring weddings, Soha's attire was minimalistic and deceptively simple. It was meant for the brides, who believe in keeping it simple and radiant. She wore a pastel-hued bridal lehenga that we thought was a traditional perfection. Her ethnic ensemble was a tribute to modern women and as such was kept in tune with contemporary designing sensibilities.
Her attire featured a cropped half-sleeved blouse with a sharp-edged neckline. The complementing skirt was structural and pleated. Her ensemble was adorned with myriad vivacious floral patterns that represented the country's rich craftsmanship. Soha's bridal outfit was also notched up mesmerising mirror work. She partly cloaked her head with a whimsy lightweight dupatta, which came alive with matching patterns and a floral tiara-like feature.
Soha's makeup was given a romantic effect with pink touches and the wavy feather-cut loose hairdo added to her bridal look. So, how did you find her showstopper attire? Let us know that in the comment section.