- 6 hrs ago Maha Shivratri 2021: Some Rules That You Need To Follow When Observing A Fast
- 6 hrs ago Hina Khan Lights Up Our Summer Mood As She Flaunts Printed Blue Co-ord Set In Her Latest Post On Instagram
- 7 hrs ago The Inspiring Story Of A Woman Who Has No Fingers
- 7 hrs ago Amazing Health Benefits Of Argan Oil And How To Use It
- News Samyukta Kisan Morcha seeks judicial probe into Republic Day violence
- Sports India vs England: 'You can try your luck sometimes': Pant explains reverse-sweep that stunned Anderson
- Movies Coming 2 America Movie Review: The Eddie Murphy Sequel Celebrates African Culture & Is Heavy On Nostalgia
- Technology Redmi Note 10s, Redmi Note 10 5G Gets BIS Certification; Might Arrive Under Poco Branding In India
- Automobiles New Audi S5 Sportback Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
- Education Karnataka BEd Result 2021 Declared At schooleducation.kar.nic.in
- Finance Post office Account Changes That You Should Know
Bollywood divas Sushmita Sen, Kiara Advani, and Zareen Khan hogged all the limelight at the Dadasaheb Phalke International Film Festival Awards 2021. The trio were dressed to slay in their stunning black numbers and made major fashion statements. While Sushmita and Zareen dazzled in gorgeous gowns, Kiara impressed us with her elegance and beauty in a stylish lehenga. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it.
Sushmita Sen In A Body-Hugging Gown
For the starry night, Sushmita Sen was decked up in a full-sleeved keyhole-neckline body-hugging black gown, which was accentuated by sharp pleats and wrap detailing. The matching plain belt, cinched her waist and added structure to her attire. She completed her look with a pair of pointed printed sandals and upped her look with earrings and a matching classy bag. The actress let loose her mid-parted highlighted layered tresses and spruced up her look with filled brows, kohled eyes, mascara, highlighted cheekbones, and dark-pink lip shade.
Kiara Advani In A Black Stylish Lehenga
Kiara Advani looked gorgeous as ever in her stylish black lehenga, which came from the label SVA by Sonam & Paras Modi. It was a flared voluminous lehenga, that featured subtle checked patterns and subtle shimmer detailing. Styled by Lakshmi Lehr, the diva teamed it with a sleeveless plunging-neckline black sequin choli and completed her look with a plain dupatta. Kiara accessorised her look with a silver-toned exquisite choker from Diamantina and elevated her look with sharp contouring marked by filled pointed brows, kohled eyes, soft blush, and pink lip shade. She pulled back her tresses into a low ponytail and looked elegant.
Zareen Khan In A Black One-Shoulder Gown
Zareen Khan sported a one-shoulder flared black sequin gown, which came from the label Miraya by Pooja Pawan Khosla. Her gown featured one long slit sleeve that added dramatic quotient to her look while the matching band-type belt cinched her waist and added structure to her attire. Styled by Hitendra Kapopara, the actress completed her look with a pair of black heels and notched up her look with black stone detailed silver-toned earrings from Curio Cottage. Zareen let loose her side-parted long layered tresses and enhanced her look with flawless base marked by subtle black kohl, mascara, light-hued eyeshadow, soft blush, and matte pink lipstick.
So, what do you think about these black outfits of the actresses? Whose black dress did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.