- 2 hrs ago Krystle D’Souza Exudes Fresh Vibes In Two Stunning Under Rs. 2500 Outfits; Which One Will You Pick?
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 14 June 2021
- 24 hrs ago Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi’s Pyjama Set Is A Vibrant Outfit For Dull Mornings; Find Its Price Inside!
- 1 day ago Sardar Ka Grandson Actress Neena Gupta Gives Us A Major Saree Goal With Her Gorgeous Tissue Saree
- Movies Dasavatharam Completes 13 Years: Kamal Haasan Recalls The Film’s Making And Unforgettable Moments
- News Lex Mandamus LLP Runs A Initiative To Help Women Understand and Exercise Their Rights
- Sports WWE NXT TakeOver: In Your House recap, results and highlights: June 13, 2021
- Technology E3 2021: Xbox Mini Fridge Unveiled
- Education Bihar Board 12th Scrutiny Result 2021 Released At biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in
- Finance Why Adani Group Shares Came Crashing Down Sharply In Trade Today?
- Automobiles Top-Selling Cars In India In May 2021: Hyundai Creta Beats Maruti Suzuki Swift To Take The Top Spot
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In June
Born on 19 November 1975, Sushmita Sen is not just a popular Bollywood actress, who has given numerous hits but also a big fashion icon, who has inspired all the ladies with her distinctive looks. From mini dresses to casual jeans-top to elegant sarees, the diva has mastered the art of nailing every outfit with utmost style and that's the reason why she is one of the most admired actress in the industry. Currently, the Miss Universe winner is judging the fashion-based show titled Myntra Fashion Superstar, where she is seen not only flaunting her style but also motivating the fashion enthusiasts find their way and emerge as the top style influencer.
Coming to her fashionable looks again, well, recently, Sushmita Sen treated us with her beautiful look in pink saree on Instagram, that reminded us of her other saree moments too. So, on her birthday, take a look at her 4 different saree looks, that gave major goals.
Sushmita Sen In A Pink Printed Saree
Sushmita Sen was decked up in a beautiful pink saree, which came from Robert Naorem's label. Her saree was accentuated by striped patterns and blossoming pink and yellow floral prints at the border. The sheer pallu of her saree featured intricate prints and she draped it in a nivi style. The Main Hoon Na actress teamed her saree with a delicate net-fabric blouse, that was heavily embroidered. She accessorised her look with a heavy gold-toned necklace and spruced up her look with a pointed brows, kohled eyes, pink eye shadow, and pink lip shade. She let loose her mid-parted straight tresses and looked pretty.
Sushmita Sen In A White Belted Saree
For one of the photoshoots, Sushmita Sen was dressed in a plain white saree and looked elegant. She draped the perfectly-pleated pallu of her saree in a casual style. What added style to her look was her contrast-hued blouse. It was a full-sleeved blouse, that featured white and yellow striped patterns. The matching striped broad band-type belt, cinched her waist and added structure to her attire. The Aarya actress completed her look with a pair of black flip flops and elevated her look with filled pointed brows, kohled eyes, pink eye shadow, soft blush, and pink lip shade. Sushmita let loose her mid-parted layered tresses and looked wow.
Sushmita Sen In A Forest-Green Saree
For one of the events, Sushmita Sen opted for a forest-green Hazari saree, which came from the label Raw Mango. It was made from two textiles- sheer organza silk and plain silk. Her pretty saree featured a border and small floral butis embroidered through the intricate form of aari and zardosi. She draped the sheer pallu of her saree in a nivi style and teamed it up with a silk gota embroidered blouse, that was accentuated by striped patterns. The Biwi No.1 actress upped her look with pearl-detailed earrings, heavy choker, and rings and adorned her hands with pretty henna patterns. Sushmita let loose her mid-parted straight tresses and wrapped her look with filled brows, kohled eyes, and pink lip shade.
Sushmita Sen In A Black Saree
For a family wedding function, Sushmita Sen was decked up in Neeta Lulla's black saree and looked extremely pretty in it. Her saree was accentuated by embroidered stripes from black thread. She draped the sheer pallu of her saree in a nivi style and teamed it up with a sleeveless plain black blouse. The Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya actress notched up her look with green-pearl and white stone detailed earrings and matching heavy choker, that came from the label Anmol. She let loose her mid-parted straight tresses and enhanced her look with filled pointed brows, subtle kohled eyes, soft blush, and red lip tint.
So, what do you think about these saree looks of Sushmita Sen? Let us know that in the comment section.
Happy Birthday, Sushmita Sen!
Pic Credits: Sushmita Sen