- Sports Road Safety World Series 2021: Sri Lanka Legends Vs South Africa Legends: Preview, Timing, Fantasy Tips
- Movies Divya Dutta On Returning To Set After A Long Time: As An Actor, We Can't Have Our Masks On
- News DMK promises Rs 1,000 cash aid for women family heads in Tamil Nadu if voted to power
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A52 Retail Box Surfaces Online Ahead Of Launch: Report
- Education UP Police Jail Warder Result 2021 Declared At uppbpb.gov.in
- Automobiles Best-Selling Cars In India For February 2021: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate Sales Charts Yet Again!
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
With celebrities travelling often for their shoots and meetings, we are constantly getting airport fashion inspiration from them. The actresses, who recently shelled out major goals and made heads turn in their stylish outfits, were Zareen Khan and Amyra Dastur. While Zareen made a powerful statement in her grey pantsuit, Amyra, on the other hand, slayed it in a top and capri. So, let us take a close look at their outfits and find whose airport look was better.
Zareen Khan In A Grey Pantsuit
Zareen Khan exuded boss lady vibes in her stylish grey pantsuit. Her suit consisted of a full-sleeved open-front blazer and distressed jeans. Her blazer was accentuated by black star prints and she layered it with a round-collar plain black tee. The actress completed her look with a pair of white shoes that had grey-hued accents. Black sunglasses, pink lip shade, and black handbag, upped her look. Zareen let loose her side-parted curly tresses and looked stunning.
Amyra Dastur In A Top And Capri
Amyra Dastur sported a full-sleeved V-shaped neckline lightest pink shade top that featured sharp pleats on the bodice. She teamed her top with a high-waist light-blue ripped denim capri and completed her look with a pair of pink sports shoes. The actress notched up her look with a pendant neck piece, few rings, and white handbag. Amyra let loose her mid-parted straight tresses and spruced up her look with sharp contouring marked by filled brows, curled lashes, highlighted pink cheekbones, and cherry lip shade.
So, whose airport look did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.